Reviews for Engwidh Vallen Chains of Gold
gginsc chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
You seem to have abandoned this story. I regret that. I have enjoyed it and hope you change your mind and finish it.
Update chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
UPDATE!
pieconme chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Love this story. I wish you would spare the life of more than one of Rivendell's dwellers, but if its only one, than my pick is Glorfindel. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Oh please don't have abandoned this story! I wanna know what's happening in Rivendell and what'll happen when everyone discovers Legolas is pregnant (which he obviously is)!
Please please please update
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Please! continue your story cause it's great!
silmarlfan1 chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
I like. Finish!
The Animal Monster chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
it's gone about 4 years now since the last chap and I want more XD
Nyu2 chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
oh..

It's so beautifully written

Im so smitten with how you lining the scene and action

but..

why such great story discontinued ?

Im sure I just one of many dissapointed reader... Please reconsider to update...

Thanks :)
janet1982 chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
great story:)

please update:)
WhiteEnsigma chapter 9 . 4/23/2009
No! What's going to happen? Please continue this story if you're still active. It's too good to be abandoned! And please update!
HelliousAngel chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
I know this is probably very late however, the review still counts right?

I enjoyed the story thus far, it had been pleasurable to read. Made me yearn for chapter after chapter. Seeing how it was discontinued disheartened me more than anything. I dont know if I would be able to convince you to type up a chapter but please update! You have made me a fan of this story! It absolutely amazing and I am enjoying every part of it, sometimes even reading certain paragraphs twice! Please consider updating this wondrous story!

By the way, may I question the lack of presence of the evenstar? But of course, if she poses as an obstacle to the plot, you are not obliged to answer the question.

Thank you for the amazing read!

Take care,

Devil!
kjxdgsd chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
I love this story, hope you can conitnue it. :)
lylz chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
I loved it, I really can't wait for other chapters to come. But why did Estel have to die :(
KaL KeY chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
this is so good! and i want to know what is going to happen next! please do continue this!
lostinterestsorry chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
Drat! I accidentally deleted my first review. Great chapter, though sad, very sad. You can't mean to leave us like this for long, can you? It would be far too cruel. I go through writer's block, too, but so far I've been able to get through it. I'm never sure if it's doubt or lack of skill. But you wrote a very good chapter here, so perhaps the *wb* isn't as bad as you think. But the unexpectedness and the shock of this chapter...update soon, please.