Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
hey its great u can try snape deaged fics or lily survives voldemort but harry and james are dead she cries abt it for a few weeks then goes to dumbledore and *cough* ends up with snape
Towards-Infinity-4ever chapter 3 . 1/4
Oh god!
Towards-Infinity-4ever chapter 1 . 1/4
Like it!
Rebloxic chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
All of these chapters are literally so fucking true
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
How about Harry grows a backbone/ overpowered Harry? Or maybe a manipulative Dumbledore/Weasleys/ anyone the author doesn't like fic? How about one where Harry goes back in time to the founders era? There are tons of clich├ęs out. Also please please please update
Reader chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
This story is plain HILARIOUS
Reader chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
CharmedArtist chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
...Brilliance. Pure brilliance. These are so, so true - though I usually give up fanfics as soon as I realize the writing isn't very good, so I (thankfully) did not know about the terrible truth or dare stories. (I am, however, still slightly embarrassed that my first fanfic was one with that theme.)
Love your serious fanfics as well; several of them made me tear up. Thank you for sharing all of these with us!
Periwinkle Clemens chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Wow, I've got to say, as a person reading this in 2014, the part where Snape exclaims "Despite the fact that there is no canon evidence to support it, I have always been completely in love with you to the point of obsession!"
Is extra hilarious. Guess no one saw that coming.
In other news, really like this story :)
spacecavy chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Oh my gosh this was amazing. So glad I read this.
Purely Fictional chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
I'm loving the Strom Thurmond comment ;)
101cecilia101 chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
omg!
asterix chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
i just read a fanfic which uses many of these plot dvices sneakly...its a dramione by a 12 year old as i found out in later chapters, and guess what? there is a winter ball! oh well, my fault for reading it i guess. i also read a dramione with an overused plot device and eventually makeover hermione (not american cousins, but ginny and the patil twins. they are as good an overdone plot device as the american cousin) who turns into a mary sue and ooc draco who's all angsty and longing for hermione who he musn't love. maybe i should stop reading dramione. *stares in shock at the words i just typed* nope. i love good dramione. just don't like the overdone sue and american cousins.
TheBellroseFairy chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Though this will probably get lost in the midst of all your other hundreds of reviews(if you even check them) I have to say your fanfics are hilarious. however, i have read fanfictions based on your "look out for these key words" list. i find this one unfair, since you're basically out ruling every single fan fic that includes those words, making the precious few that are worthwhile and interesting get ignored. So, here's a link to one i found hilarious. its based on Dumbledore comes up with a plan where student have to have a baby. s/2064124/1/Parenting-Class If the link does not work, the title of the story is "Parenting Class". Even if you don't read this, it did kill some time writing this. I shall say my last words: POTATO! CHOCOLATE! PELICANS!
have-some-dixiestix chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
I loved the CrabbeOrGoyle part. Lots of writers make them interchangeable; it was very accurate
1,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »