Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
keda124 chapter 7 . 8/26
Do You know what I want? I want a fic were harry's animagus is something kinda lame or something not usually used. Like a butterfly someone make harry a butterfly!
Coolspygirl chapter 10 . 6/26
This like Shakespeare. Half of this is stupid and pointless and totally doesn't make sense. Than the other half is the one making those princess movies and getting big bucks. This is priceless. you ever abandon this I'm taking it making it complete and gonna watch the reviews fly. Peace.
Coolspygirl chapter 9 . 6/26
Snap! The comment about pansy and girls and hot boys taking themselves and my humor being totaly hazerous to myself and stuff was me. Forgot to but my name sooo sorry. Will be more understandable if you find the original and read it.
Funny bout the woman part, I remember reading this fanfic and pansy is like talking to some girls and word for word she says " it's too bad all the hot boys in hogwarts are taken, and even worse they have taken themselves." (It was a harry and draco fanfic.) Second you have made a dreadful mistake. Healthy is not my definition of my humor. Horrific sure, contagious maybe, hazerdous to my health, why certainly. but healthy? Sorry not believable.
Coolspygirl chapter 8 . 6/26
Dark angel sweetie? Pookie wookie, man what have you been reading? I can't even type that without it being auto corrected.
Coolspygirl chapter 7 . 6/26
O.O my mind has been blown. I knew this wasn't going to end well with a title like that. Man your good.
Coolspygirl chapter 6 . 6/26
That ending, my eyes. CUTE BABIES! wow, but I got to admit the smug part is hilarious.
Coolspygirl chapter 5 . 6/26
I feel your pain, what is sooo much worse is the twin of the boy who lived making him not the boy who lived thing.
Coolspygirl chapter 4 . 6/26
I... no words...just...what kinda sarcasm do you have? It's really amusing. If not stupid, the whole plot of this story. I'm gonna read more.
Coolspygirl chapter 3 . 6/26
Lol! Oh woe me? Where do you come up with this? And shame on you! You didn't add the weasley twins to the list of love.
Coolspygirl chapter 2 . 6/26
Fanfiction plus sense of humor minus no cliches equals a me in heaven due to laughing problems, do you wanna kill me? This is terrific.
Coolspygirl chapter 1 . 6/26
Already laughing and haven't even seen the story yet. Funny, spell check just committed suicide. I'm gonna take a picture of that one.
You are one amazing parodist(not sure if the word exists) but brilliant!
This is brilliant but I would very much suggest that you try out annie lockwood's destiny. It is unbelievable bit something that might have happened. Mostly it is beautiful. Just one chapter try it please
paz chapter 16 . 6/3