Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
Phalton chapter 16 . 4/29
I don't know if you're still active, but I found out about your FF parodies in a german forum and I'm laughing non-stop since. I really enjoy your sarcasm! Now I've binge read everything and am sad that it's over.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2020
Why do you think the wizarding world would be unaccepting of homosexuality? That came from abrahamic religions.
StormyFireDragon chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
If you read my fanfic “Humor Me”, you might get a few ideas.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/19/2019
This is so fucking great

You made my day!
Akorah chapter 16 . 11/23/2018
So...I know it's been 14 years since you updated this, but if you're ever interested in parodying more, please do.
Akorah chapter 11 . 11/23/2018
I had to check the date on this fic bc of the "Snape is totally obsessively in love with Lily in spite of no canonical evidence" thing, which turned out to be completely canon at the last second.
ice-queen chapter 16 . 2/8/2018
oh my god, that was absolutely hilarious! It made my day so much better :)
keda124 chapter 7 . 8/26/2017
Do You know what I want? I want a fic were harry's animagus is something kinda lame or something not usually used. Like a butterfly someone make harry a butterfly!
Coolspygirl chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
This like Shakespeare. Half of this is stupid and pointless and totally doesn't make sense. Than the other half is the one making those princess movies and getting big bucks. This is priceless. you ever abandon this I'm taking it making it complete and gonna watch the reviews fly. Peace.
Coolspygirl chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
Snap! The comment about pansy and girls and hot boys taking themselves and my humor being totaly hazerous to myself and stuff was me. Forgot to but my name sooo sorry. Will be more understandable if you find the original and read it.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
Funny bout the woman part, I remember reading this fanfic and pansy is like talking to some girls and word for word she says " it's too bad all the hot boys in hogwarts are taken, and even worse they have taken themselves." (It was a harry and draco fanfic.) Second you have made a dreadful mistake. Healthy is not my definition of my humor. Horrific sure, contagious maybe, hazerdous to my health, why certainly. but healthy? Sorry not believable.
Coolspygirl chapter 8 . 6/26/2017
Dark angel sweetie? Pookie wookie, man what have you been reading? I can't even type that without it being auto corrected.
Coolspygirl chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
O.O my mind has been blown. I knew this wasn't going to end well with a title like that. Man your good.
Coolspygirl chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
That ending, my eyes. CUTE BABIES! wow, but I got to admit the smug part is hilarious.
Coolspygirl chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
I feel your pain, what is sooo much worse is the twin of the boy who lived making him not the boy who lived thing.
1,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »