Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
C3nterF0ld chapter 16 . 3/17
oooooh the inner monolog.. oh how I hate when they say something mentally and then do the "my *name of love interest*/beautiful/cute/adorable?! where did that come from?!" thing.
C3nterF0ld chapter 15 . 3/17
and by box art I mean the story image
C3nterF0ld chapter 15 . 3/17
YOU QUOTED THE BOX ART! YOU DID THE THING
C3nterF0ld chapter 13 . 3/17
ooooh a mention of how people keep changing Blaise's gender nice one.
C3nterF0ld chapter 10 . 3/17
ayo what? I'm not gonna be able to un-notice that eye thing. people DO use food descriptions for MIA and temperature for- how tf did you say it earlier? the dragon of sleek hair? something like that
C3nterF0ld chapter 8 . 3/17
I love you Virginia but you can't keep doing this!
C3nterF0ld chapter 5 . 3/17
THOU MUST SNOG! I imagine Gandalf slamming his staff down when reading that lmao
C3nterF0ld chapter 2 . 3/17
I was only gonna give this story one chance and I think the italics were some of the funniest shit I've read in ages lmao
Butter-bluetack chapter 5 . 7/28/2021
I totally understand your sarcasm towards these trash tropes. I don't know what made them so grate in some authors' eyes. (Popularity, I suppose). Every fic mocking this trash has my full support!
Phalton chapter 16 . 4/29/2021
I don't know if you're still active, but I found out about your FF parodies in a german forum and I'm laughing non-stop since. I really enjoy your sarcasm! Now I've binge read everything and am sad that it's over.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2020
Why do you think the wizarding world would be unaccepting of homosexuality? That came from abrahamic religions.
StormyFireDragon chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
If you read my fanfic “Humor Me”, you might get a few ideas.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/19/2019
This is so fucking great

You made my day!
akorah chapter 16 . 11/23/2018
So...I know it's been 14 years since you updated this, but if you're ever interested in parodying more, please do.
akorah chapter 11 . 11/23/2018
I had to check the date on this fic bc of the "Snape is totally obsessively in love with Lily in spite of no canonical evidence" thing, which turned out to be completely canon at the last second.
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »