Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
agirlgeek144 chapter 2 . 2/11
Okay so I left a review in the last few days saying how much I love this idea, and that still holds true. But I also wanted to say I hate you just a little bit, I've just been reading a Draco/Hermione fic which although isn't great, has good spelling and grammar and possibly even a plot. Until it started describing them both, using only temperatures to describe draco's eyes and food to describe hermiones and I just had to say that I simultaneously hate and find it hilarious that I'm now struggling to read that sort of fic. :) so thanks. I think :)
feauxen chapter 15 . 2/9
You forgot she was changing her name to Ginerva real fast. Was it because you remembered that in cannon her hatred of that name is well known consciously or unconsciously?
agirlgeek144 chapter 1 . 2/9
I've just read all of your stories on this profile, and I think your one of my favourite authors ever. I love fanfiction but I read so much rubbish to find good ones, (and 100% understand the syndrome of read anything that's there for long enough). I like some clich├ęs but I can normally only cope with one per fic.
I also just can't cope with an American in a Harry Potter story without a damn good reason. I mean I'm English and I'm fascinated by the differences in culture, and yeah I get that if your American writing a Harry Potter fic the slang is going to be difficult and some stuff might slip through, but for the love of God at least try!
Thankyou for finally talking about how annoying cannon!sues are. Yes Hermione is not completely oblivious to her looks, she can make an effort, but she is immensely practical. She is a book worm, know it all, bossy, a little pretentious, practical, intelligent, can be a little close minded/short sighted girl. These are not traits that need to be removed. They are what make her brilliant and amazing. It's her flaws that make Ron fall in love with her, it's all of these things that allow her to help Harry win the war and yet still be interesting in her own right. SHE DOES NOT NEED A MAKEOVER!

So Thanks for the amusement (and sleep deprivation), and thank you for expressing some opinions I didn't even know I had :)
feauxen chapter 12 . 2/2
You are the sassiest person on this entire website, possibly the entire internet, and yet you complain when a worm called "Sasser" attacks you? I think you brought that one on yourself, Ms. Sassyface.

Yeah, I think that's all I have to say.

*Goes back to dying laughing at all of the incredibly impressive sassy sarcasm and parody*
Hana-Liatris chapter 3 . 1/25
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
I really don't know if I want to continue reading this hahahahah
Silverfyre16 chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
The "you could grate cheese on those abs" and "it's so hard to be a misunderstood evil minion in training" REALLY cracked me up. Love it!
Silverfyre16 chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
Omg, this is so ridiculous and funny! I laughed so hard when I reas the description of Peter, "the slimy little traitor."
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
hilarious and well written!
Tepheris chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
You're kidding, these plot devices were already overdone in 2004, over a decade ago?
Holly M chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
Maybe the reason you haven't gotten any flames is because everyone likes your story? It is pretty good.
Serpensortia30 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
One good Truth or Dare fic might be 'The Game' by NamelesslyNightlock. It's set in the Marauders' Era with James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Frank, Alice, Lily, and Marlene. The story's got a light-hearted humor to it.
Valleria chapter 16 . 2/11/2016
Oh my god I love it *roling on the floor laughing out loud* These are fucking brilliant xD Good job
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
Mindblowing. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
haha this is the best story ever!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2016