Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
021448740041987 chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
"Alexandrina Serena Aramantha Xenia Raine Artemis Riddle Malfoy Weasley Potter de Smythe" LOL
021448740041987 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
LOVE IT
yeahitsme chapter 16 . 1/15/2016
...I am not disappointed with this, it lived to expectations.
In case you're actually reading this, there's no Evil!Dumbledore cliches. I guess it happened after seventh book released?
Nice fic anyway.
yeahitsme chapter 11 . 1/15/2016
I am reading this in 2016. Thought I'd read some HP fics about Snape since his actor's passing, and then randomly searching parodies.

And this...this is glorious given context.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Dear citygirl,
I'm from berlin, so I just wanna say sorry when i make some mistakes...
I reeeeeealy love your Story and so i would translate this one. I know, there is one translation on but the translater had broken off...
My written english isn't so Good but i can read it well i think. So: pleeease?
Your kalte-lilie (wattpad and )
That Called By Any Other Name chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
Here comes the slash (do-do-do-do),
Here comes the slash, and I say,
Go and hide! (do-do-do-do-do-do...)

Sorry. I couldn't help myself. Your story has sent me into a fit of laughter. I applaud you. Thank you for this miracle. Keep writing.
tricorvus chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Okay I need for Sirius to be shaggable. I need to see a young Gary Oldman and have shagging fantasies about him. Especially since I am 4 years younger than Sirius and Severus, in canon. You'll understand when you're 50, trust me
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Thank god I'm already reading this in the floor
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Hahahahahahahahaha!
You're going right on the author favorite list, bucko!
Anon chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
Can't believe you stopped writing this! It's downright hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh. In all seriousness, though, this is also a great resource to all famfic writers out there. (I definitely cringed at the reminder that I've used the cliched time-turners in fics before - but hey I'm a Tomione writer cut me some slack, how else are 70-year-olds and 18-year-olds going to fall in love, shag, and live happily ever after in a totally non-creepy way?)
Stay amaze-balls!
The-Queen-of-Fantasy chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
Great fun all around!
The-Queen-of-Fantasy chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
And the amusement continues. XD
The-Queen-of-Fantasy chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
I needed a good laugh today. I'm ever so glad I found this amusing story!
HermioneHecate chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
I recommend 'Eighth Year' and 'Marriage Contract' for parodies. I haven't seen any good ones for the former but the latter there's 'Marie-Antoinette' that proves that OOC aren't all airheads.
missmaddiej chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
Do one with creature inharitance. bad order except Remus Sirius the waesleys and tonks. Good death eaters and drarry
1,437 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »