Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
Aquaphobe chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
You. Are. A. Genius.

I think I'm in love with your writing! xD
tributee chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
Snape strolls into Number 4 Privet Drive for No Particular Reason. He sneers at the Dursleys and they all faint promptly because he is intimidating.

Overkill. Your stories rock!
Abbl2 chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
I realize that this was written about 9 years ago, and I'm not quite sure if you died or stopped caring, but I still find this really funny and completely accurate. So kudos to you!
Abbl2 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
While time travel is my favorite of all the cliches, I have to agree with you, most of them do suck. But this is a funny story you have going on here. Let me just remind you that "charecters talking to fanfictioners" or "overused plots" are also overused. But this is still funny. I'll keep reading :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
I love how none of these are allowed to be even slightly canon
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
I may have gagged a bit. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
The amount of blatant sarcasm in this fic is hilarious. There are so many horrifically cliched fanfics out there that this just needed to be done. Thanks for that.
Reader chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
This was a good laugh, thank you. The depressing thing is that it was written in 2004 and things aren't looking up. They might be worse actually.
daydreamer1227 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
One thing to say: you are brilliant. I laughed myself sick reading this- honestly, all the awful things I hate about some fanfictions you've managed to wrap up into one hilarious parody. I commend you. Absolutely brilliant.
nobodyknows chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
You should really see those t. /oc fanfics. Where they go back in time 'mysteriously' and 'change' dear voldy, with their sickening love or turn him into the darkest wizard to ever live just cuz he couldn't get over a slutty mary sue oc.
Asterix by Goscinny chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
oh you're so great! now i'm going to threaten you a bit, but don't worry. it's only a small death threat;

you, citygirl1116! you will update, yes you will, or else...(suspence-building pause)...i'll set my big, fluffy, pooh bear plushy on you! And he's scary, believe me. You don't want to be getting him. he will break you.

okay, now thats done, i'm a little bit worried that you might be actually dead...it'll be such a shame if you are...i'm liking your stories and i've already read the other three. i have nothing else to read!
Staffy-Bull chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
For a moment, she was frozen, staring into their icy, frigid depths, and then, his lips parted, and he mouthed "mudblood". Hermione's heart melted.

Omg. I died at that part.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
It's so sad that this is all remarkably accurate. Still freaking hilarious, though.
guest chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
:"Despite the fact that there is no canon evidence to support it, I have always been completely in love with you to the point of obsession!"

LOL. Two books later do we know?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Hermione's eyes are what everyone generally describes brown as. I mean, what are you going to say " My love, your eyes are the color of freshly churned dirt/diarrhea/ripped tree bark? Love this fic,
1,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »