Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
arunendu chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Snape tahing thousand points from gryffindor because ron blinked is was more hiarious when snape gave draco a thousand points for not you write more stories please include a story entirely to snape with humour please.
arunendu chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
I am happy that you added harry/draco love story,i truly admire their shagging with filch is completely horryfying.
arunendu chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
So for a prophecy dumbledore wants draco and ginny to marry it truly is the end i am happy that they lived happily after marriage.
arunendu chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
So dumbledore wants to set up with some woman who is busy screaming at snape with sexual tension is completely horryfying.
arunendu chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I am happy for hermione /draco relationship
arunendu chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Sirius liking hermione is horryfying.
arunendu chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Oh god because of ron they travelled back in time.
arunendu chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
She is crazy to mention harry that she is his twin and we all know she is dracoo no there gonna be great war between harry and malfoy now because of her.
arunendu chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Poor girl got sorted in gryffindor instead of slytherin.
Aquaphobe chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
You. Are. A. Genius.

I think I'm in love with your writing! xD
tributee chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
Snape strolls into Number 4 Privet Drive for No Particular Reason. He sneers at the Dursleys and they all faint promptly because he is intimidating.

Overkill. Your stories rock!
Abbl2 chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
I realize that this was written about 9 years ago, and I'm not quite sure if you died or stopped caring, but I still find this really funny and completely accurate. So kudos to you!
Abbl2 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
While time travel is my favorite of all the cliches, I have to agree with you, most of them do suck. But this is a funny story you have going on here. Let me just remind you that "charecters talking to fanfictioners" or "overused plots" are also overused. But this is still funny. I'll keep reading :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
I love how none of these are allowed to be even slightly canon
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
I may have gagged a bit. Nicely done.
1,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »