Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I really enjoyed this one, but I ain't reading the next.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
By the by? Really?
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
You know, I find it rather ironic that your story is about clich├ęs, and yet I find numerous grammar errors in each chapter, particularly with your punctuation for dialogue and your descriptors thereafter. These kinds of mistakes take away from your legitimacy.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Dumbledor's manner of speech was hysterical!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I think I'd find this so much funnier if I actually read Harry Potter fanfiction. :P
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Ew . . . XP
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
That actually made me gag.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I've never actually read Harry Potter fanfiction, but I find this hilarious!
A Drama Queen chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
Ah yes, ye olde Mpreg. Will there be a chapter of that later on? Assuming, of course, that there will be more chapters. Good job, although I'd suggest a beta reader to take care of those pesky little errors. You, my friend, have saved me from writing many a bad Mary Sue and overdone-plot-device story. *salutes you* Parody on, soldier. Parody on.
arunendu chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Congratulations harry for the good news that you are pregnant with draco child.I enjoyed reading your write more stories as this story.
arunendu chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
It is strange as you mentioned is why james at hogwarts scool and why the hell he is playing truth or dare.
arunendu chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
It is quite funny when you mentioned that hermione was wrapped in i love voldemort is quite funny when dumbledore found out that hermione was trying to kill dumbledore.I want hermione to be in love with draco i hope it clears her confusion.
arunendu chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
You are write we are sick after knowing that snape is harry father.
arunendu chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Snape tahing thousand points from gryffindor because ron blinked is was more hiarious when snape gave draco a thousand points for not you write more stories please include a story entirely to snape with humour please.
arunendu chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
I am happy that you added harry/draco love story,i truly admire their shagging with filch is completely horryfying.
1,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »