Reviews for Harry Potter and the Overdone Plot Devices
have-some-dixiestix chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
I loved the CrabbeOrGoyle part. Lots of writers make them interchangeable; it was very accurate
mercurial ira chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
I just remembered one more; the Veela!Draco fics. UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Yeah, I think I've got my point across.
mercurial ira chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
You have a point. In literally EVERY romance fic, there is a Ball. Even the good fics. Also, UPDATE! Please? Do Fem!Harry or Marriage Law (I confess, I have read some.) and a Harmony fic? Or, maybe a Azkaban!Harry? A Stupid!Ron fic (I've always hated these)? A Nice!Draco? A BashEveryoneExceptHermione/LoveInterestOfMainCharacter!fic? There are so many.
mercurial ira chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Parody of parody: omg this is like totes amaze ill lik wanna mawwy this fic whateves. Translation: I like this story. No s*** Sherlock, I really do.
Aurenrose chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Oh my god, I lost it when you said that there was no canon evidence to support that he loved Lily.
Three years after this fic...

Yeah. Irony at its finest.
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Harry being Voldy's son?
Fem!Harry?
Harry/Tom Riddle?
Saving Sirius?
James survives haloween and either adore or hates Harry?
Harry becoming an invinsible werewolf?
Sirius/tragic, beautiful, funny, pureblood OC?
Supersmart, powerfull, dark Harry takes over the wizarding world, but turns out to be a saint?
Uncle Sevvie?
Harry goes into another univers and saves it, getting himself a new family who follow him back to 'canon'?
Harry turning into an angel?
Slytherin Harry?
Harry saves Cedric and kills wormtail unintentionally?
Harry goes back in time and saves James and Lily?
Harry killing Belatrix after the 'Sirius accident'?
Georgaina chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Duesal10 I think you should realize that the grammatical errors are being put in because this is actually supposed to sarcastically illustrate the way many of these fanfics are written. So the common grammatical errors found in those fanfiction will therefore appear in this one.
For example the "I say something now." Said person A. "And my sentence was totally not finished." type of thing. I believe the author is completely aware of the fact that it was supposed to go with *now," said person A. "And*. If that makes sense. I can't be asked to rewrite the whole thing as I want to get on with my review.

I really love your parody/humor stuff, Citygirl! I found myself chuckling through most of the chapters already, and I am really glad that there is yet more for me to read! (Incidentally, this has helped with me avoiding crap like this in my own stories. Thank you so much for writing it! -)
I hope that one day, you will make your (perhaps small) comback to fanfiction and give us more to chuckle at!
- Fonset
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I really enjoyed this one, but I ain't reading the next.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
By the by? Really?
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
You know, I find it rather ironic that your story is about clich├ęs, and yet I find numerous grammar errors in each chapter, particularly with your punctuation for dialogue and your descriptors thereafter. These kinds of mistakes take away from your legitimacy.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Dumbledor's manner of speech was hysterical!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I think I'd find this so much funnier if I actually read Harry Potter fanfiction. :P
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Ew . . . XP
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
That actually made me gag.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I've never actually read Harry Potter fanfiction, but I find this hilarious!
1,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »