Reviews for JUST THE BEST MARY SUE, EVER!
rybird chapter 1 . 4/6
may heaven have mercy, THAT was just her description! I praise, you. You must have a gut of iron to stomach writing that. Seriously, they U.S. government should have you interrogate people at Guantanamo Bay.
Smoke chapter 5 . 3/7
Wait, that's it? I guess you're not using the test that asks about resurrecting. Wait, nevermind, you used it earlier.

I suppose some Sues stay dead, but you missed out on having a lavish funeral where everyone possible comes by to either make speeches about how wonderful she was or just go "she was too good for this world" in the purplest prose possible.
Smoke chapter 1 . 3/7
Very subtle, but a Mary Sue would not have to fish stray hairs out of her mouth. If the hair is out of place, it is so they can use it as an embellishment, meaning that the hair also has a sense of drama.
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Do you mind if I borrow part of your OC's name (the Fellauroralisterinavetta)?
I'm doing a parody Mary Sue and making a name that's a shoutout to a few of the more famous Mary/Parody Sues in history: Yours, Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and the original Mary Sue from a Trekkie's Tale.
I thought it'd be polite to ask first before borrowing. Can I?
YukiGirl21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wooooow...and her decription took up a whole chapter, LOL!
Blonde Sunflower lover chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
OH MY GOD! WILL YOU STOP MUCKING WITH YOUR HAIR AND JUST GET ON WITH THE STORY!? I’m sure that so far she’s fixed her hair at least ten times already. Very nice example of a Mary-Sue!
somebody chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Ehm. For a story this bloody brilliant and sort of cliched (but that was the point), I will come up with something in kind.

OMG! HOW DARE YOU CREATE SOMETHIGN LIKE THAT?!111 THATS SO HORRIBLE AND EWWWW! SHES SUCH A MARY SUE!
I WILL FLAME THIS FIC SO HARDDDD THAT IT WILL BURN IN HELL!111!1

In other news, this fic is really, really good. Oh my God. Thanks for writing this.
Bricklifter chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
XD Me gusta
webidolchiu94 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I feel you're an alternate universe version of me, trolling the internet. Aside from that, it was the best-written Mary Sue I've ever read.

I want to marry this woman. This...Fellauroralisterinavetta Aanjulle O'Bamfwryter.
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You are a frikkin GENIUS. Love this! Oh yeah, and FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME THIS IS SUCH A HORRIBLE STORY FLAMING FLAME FLAME FLAME
Ayane chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
This was... you are... seeing as the odds of me forming a coherent sentence are low, we'll just go with this:

A-Freakin'-
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I am practically crying with laughter. Hilarious!
Edgar Night chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You are so awesome. XD
Maelwys arget. aganoern chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
So yeah- that was the absolute worst ever! Congratulations!
Chichi.Cherry chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I haven't even seen the movie and I'm already favouriting this fic.

You should write more of these. There needs to be a series!