Reviews for The Right Thing
Rietro chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I Don't know how the hell I managed to miss this for so long.

Beautifully written, and it was sadly the least depressing possibility for the fate of the Bat-Family in the Lorder's universe.

And Dick calling Bruce out on how Wally would've hated the lords was perfect.

I wish I could give a better review but I'm a bit brain dead right now.
IronRaven can't log in for some reason chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Elfred, Dick, Barb, Tim, they wouldn't have quietly into the long night that the Justice Lords would bring. I agree with you on thier spirit, but not on thier fate. I suspect that something much, much worse happened.
But well written, and you have the characters down well.
stAte chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Very nice fic. Although the Christmas invitation reminded me too much of Charles Dickens. Drawing comparisons to Batman and Ebenezer Scrooge just seems wrong to me somehow. I don't know why. Anyway, this was a very good fic. Frankly, I had considered writing something vaguely similar. Oh well, I guess you beat me to it!
Angelic Temptress not signed in chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Awesome. I liked it. I feel that we kind of think alike. Read my "Revelations" fic. It's also post "ABW"...
Keep writing. Also, I don't use a beta reader either. Just do your best. As long as you keep writing great fics, I don't mind.
Mariko Azrael chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I'd been wondering what had happened to Nightwing and the otheres in the ABW universe, and you covered it wonderfully. And wow, a happy ending in ABW verse, too! Once again, you covered that wonderfully. Just a lovely, lovely fic.
Neptune chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Aw, I'm such a sucker for any story that touches on Bruce and Dick's relationship. This was a great coda to ABW. The retelling of the Batclan's falling out was well done-it's one of the things that I really wanted to know about after seeing the episode. So great job here! I loved it!
And if you ever need a beta, feel free to send it my way. I'd be honored to proof your work :).