Reviews for Living with Your Heart
Fire Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
PLEASE REWRITE THIS WHOLE STORY. I am in love with your plot, but not with how it's written! It is so hard to read.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
. ! I love in this one how at the end, You did little flash back pieces. I love it when I suddenly have Those flash backs...I can also relate When Kurama's sad that Kagome only likes him as a step brother...I have that experience on my friend 'cause I use to like him... And now, I'll stop talking Bye!
magic sky daddy chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
lol, Naraku has lots of parts...
LilFoxyLady chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
u need to have kurama eh suichi eh WHATEVER HIS NAME IS TELL THE TRUTH SO KAGOME CANT STOP ACTING LIKE A DUMBASS ARRRRRRRFRRRRRGH *gives u a glare worse then fluffys(coughs)sesshomarus*

i rememeber the first time i banged my head on a wall continusly 50 times than i passed out *looks wistful*
kaori and yoshi chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
when you talk of the future after the fic is finished it is considered an epiloge without a sequel. (aka:a special chapter) i love the story! the food fight was so cool!
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 17 . 3/9/2010
this story was so good i loved it

from:Ryoga loves Akane
sofi'schoice chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
good plot

badly written

terrible grammer- it ruins the story

more telling than showing

unbelievable dialect

limited vocabulary

I'd guess you're a teen or younger from your style of writing. Wait a few years and take advantage of your english classes to advance your diction. Its a good plot, you have a good sense of imagination. I just feel that you have a poor way of portraying it. Work on your grammer, it was the biggest distraction. chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
atsuko-yusukes mom

shizuru-kuwabaras older sister
seidara danna chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
um kurama? as in yoko?
kittyclaws chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
HIEI even though the story is complete i'm just sayin who i want to win the pairings -

i also have another idea for another story though i'm not sure about thee title

a girl named shikon is the reincarnation of a goddess of wishes she was put under a spell to sleep untill her soul mate kissed her whenever her mate was in trouble still asleep she would appear close to him and protect him

description:silver hair with purple, red and blue streaks purple eyes with silver streaks. full purple lips a musical voice and of course she controls ALL the elements oh and when shikon was kissed by her soulmate it would take about a week to wake up but when she does hiei is supposed to feel drawn to her...when i finish my idea i'll give the rest i'm not exactly done yet i really really hope you can write a fanfic about this! arigato!

these are the pairings i hoped would be in the story

kurama/lyana (lyana is shikons bff)/youko

yusuke/keiko(of course)

kuwabara/ his kittens( oh god PLEASE no romance for this ew)

by the way my names maya -.-
Lisa chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
loretta537 chapter 17 . 11/15/2008
this was a great story
Ala chapter 16 . 8/31/2008
dunno if you care, but i thought you should know. In chp 16, Kagome refferred to Suuichi as Kurama twice though no one said anything about them being the same person. It was rather confusing.
seidara lee chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
that was so funny and sweet.
seidara lee chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
thats just sick a kurama kagome pairing come on half siblings thats just plain sick! and i vote for hiei kagome.