Reviews for Black Eye
pretty dam good
Emma C Oliver chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
graet story
dlsky chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I had actuall read the next story before reading this one and loved that short...This was an added bonus and I loved your details...Having this to fall back on after reading the other was great I got to fill in missing gaps that never had come up as an issue but that must have lingered in your mind for you to write this..I have to say I liked seeing Slade loose and the fear, you had it oozing off the page and into me as I read, Slade would really fear his own moster if it turned loose. That hologram part I never even saw it comming and ironic how Robin used Slade's own tricks against him...Cleaver..

very well done oneshot,

Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Awesome! Like I said in my other review, I really liked this. The idea was great and your writing is pretty good.

You keep writing and I'll keep reading

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
DaphneG chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I really like this one too! This is also very touching and I like your description of Robin fighting with Slade.
Hybridbabe chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Very nicely done! I could feel Robin's pain and his hatred towards Slade, and the fire within him to keep going just wouldn't quit! Awesome prequel!
Sefie Lynne tilmitt chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Another great story from you. I love your characters... for some reason they seem more real than most other people's characters. Like I could -feel- Robin's hate. It gave me goosebumps... God... I love your stories...
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wow...this is pretty damn good. I liked it. The whole idea of this story is pretty plausible and really plays out well. I'm actually hoping that you continue it. Perhaps chapters explaining his reunion with his old teammates? Not necessarily to start up the titans again, but just to see them and see what they're up to. What do you think? Anyway, keep up the good work.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
That was really good. I can't wait to see more from you. Ta ta, bedtime for me. Z Z