Reviews for Rose Among the Thorns: The Third Evans Sister
GnCdwll chapter 32 . 12/17/2015
Awww. Such happiness! Despite the war and exams the marauders and lily still managed to enjoy themselves. I've always envied their bond :'( I wish rose could've befriended and talked to them more often; snape's a cool guy but you gotta admit he's a not so good influence on her and it just makes me feel sad knowing her (and the marauders/lily's) predicted future :'''''( T-T

Okay I've just made myself cry omg
"Why must the good die young?"
GnCdwll chapter 31 . 12/17/2015
I felt bad about Sirius tho... But it made me laugh when he gave up and slept in the hole instead haha Sirius you little boy!
GnCdwll chapter 30 . 12/17/2015
Aww Sirius... Don't worry I'm here for you 3
GnCdwll chapter 27 . 12/17/2015
AAAAAAAAAHHH! I can't even... Ugh! Such innocence tho I love it
lizy2000 chapter 43 . 3/15/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
dragonmia chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
I love this story. Just saying. And I'm really happy you threw in a Shakespeare reference. :)
Names Have Power chapter 35 . 11/11/2013
Ummm, are you sure that T is the correct rating for this story?
Names Have Power chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
Face-off! Folks, prepare your battle music, it's going to be a big one! :D
Names Have Power chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
Yes. Keeeeeelll him. Never did like the arrogant son of a ****. (Please excuse my language - it's just I REALLY don't like Black.
Names Have Power chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
You already told us they get married. Of course they get back together! By the way, how long is this flashback? I think the war will be over before she's done remembering all these things. I bet the people around are thinking she's in a coma or something. :)
Names Have Power chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Names Have Power chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Can she be an animagus? Pleeaaasseee? :)
Names Have Power chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
What in the Nine Hells...?
katedodge27 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
3 Sirius .He's awesome. But Rose did the right thing saying no because she had already said yes to Snape.P.S. I would have said yes MAJOR sirius fan!
Hatner chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Hmmmmmmmm. Only a few chapters in, but it flow fairly well, some choppy bits, but not enough to matter, and the plot line is Interesting. I applaud you good sir/madam! This is an enjoyable fanfiction. Ta!