Reviews for Just One Little Mistake
animebishieluver chapter 11 . 3/1/2005
aww... sequel, sequel! *gathers mob around authors house, who continue chanting* so yeah, good job! _
angelfan2000 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Person...hello...

do u no how long I have been waiting for the next chapter?Do you! well let me tell u...forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

please write soon, I might not make it much longer... plz write soon.
Prince Kaugra chapter 11 . 12/10/2004
that was great i luv it can't wait 2 read the 2seirse luv ya
M.M chapter 11 . 11/9/2004
Great Fic! _ I really enjoyed reading it.
LADY AKASKI chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
fun
InuyashaFanatic chapter 11 . 6/23/2004
Great Story. I would LOVE to see a sequal. I hope you keep up the great work with your fics.
princess Kagura chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
it was a great story i luv it write a secound verson luve me kelso bff 4 ever
Wolfsblood-138 chapter 11 . 6/12/2004
it wus guud an i wan a sekwall
Forgotten-Kioku-no-Reimei chapter 11 . 6/9/2004
SEQUEL! PLZ! I LOVED IT! I KNEW KAGOME'S MOM WAS UP TO NO GOOD FROM THE START THAT WITCH! IYS A DAADY! AWESOME STORY! LOVED IT!
Greg Selm-Orr chapter 11 . 6/6/2004
I would like to read a sequel. I feel that the fact that Kagome is now a hanyou was not put into the story enough.
littledemonpixie chapter 11 . 6/3/2004
Hey Brianna! It's Lindsey.

I have been meaning to reveiw this. I apologize for it taking so long. This is a wonderful story! It had a great ending but a sequel would be good too. It had some heavy drama but the little bouts of humor were cute. I am still trying to keep all the charaters straight and I am tring to catch up on all the events. You should see my rental bill for Inuyasha DVDs! Keep up the awesome work and I hope to continue to read things from you.
jin-the-wind-master-420 chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
This story was pretty darn good. Please write a sequal.
Rayne-aqua chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
more more more more

yay yahoo
Morlana chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
finally! sniffle no you can't run away from your problems. Thanks for reminding me of that.
Morlana chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
Isn't Kagome 20? She's emancipated even if it is Japanese Society. She has her own family now.