Reviews for Something Wicked
Predacon chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
more more i want to read more please
Macala A chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I know it has been like six years since you started this but I was hoping maybe a good review would nudge you to pick up the pen...or keyboard most likely again. I love the start of this story and I hope you decide to continue it. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
The tainted Angel of the sands chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
please finish story?
Artemis1988 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OK HI! i love all your stories this one by far THE GREATEST! you need to update so that I can read more...you have not written in a LONG ASS TIME SO FUCKING UPDATE IM WAITING!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Oh, please tell me you'll write more. I love this. Two of my favorite worlds together at last!
looloo chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Fab story - any chance you'll update? Really intrigued now!
phoenix on ice chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
ok, its definatly interesting, but where pray tell is the rest of it hint hint...

yeoldecrazy1
Foxmom chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Sure hope you are planning to continue this story. THis is an interesting start. I would like to see more about how Giles and Snape know each other. Giles and Snape are two of my favorite guys ;-) I just love BtVS/HP crossovers. The only thing that would make it better is if you had Giles and Snape paired with Hermione and Buffy...either way would be good!
tubbles14 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story! I love Hermione and Spike! Not as much as Hermione and Snape, mind you, but that's because hardly anyone writes it!

Ok...I've done my begging...PLEASE!

MWAH!

Meggs
viviane chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
So cool. Please update?
blueinkpen chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
WRIGHT MORE! IT WAS SO GOOD!
louanne chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
OH I LOVE THIS! WHY DONT YOU UPDATE? THIS ROX!
Ariel777 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
update! i've read all your fics, and i really really think that you're a great writer. :)

you've kept us all waiting so i do hope you'd update soon.

wishing you a great day,

ariel07
Lunadeath chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Hey. I'm just wondering if you'll ever update your other fics. Please don't abandon them. You're a great writer!
kris chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Nice beginning! I'm not even a real big fan of Buffy and I like it!