Reviews for Spider Web
Cardgamesonmotorcycles chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
wow. this is so well written, sad and beautiful too. so dark.. i love it!
pride1289 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
hm..I had thought youdonoushi ment a host of a parasite...w/e. I'll take this one too.
Yami-Dagora chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
You would have thought I'd know already not to read amazing, depressing, beautiful fanfiction while not exactly feeling great and listening to "Missing" by Evanescence... but there you go. And now I'm crying. See what your literature has done to me! It's so... beautiful... this is going on my favourites.
adele4 chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
Wow. Wonderfully written. Scaring.
Fate VII chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Beautiful and horrifying and wondrous.

I credit you with the brainstorm that resulted from it. _
Feirdra chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
*shakes head* Whoo. So dark... I really like this. - Not the customary YnBakura torture-ridden ficcy, that's for sure. I'll be very interested to read more of this, yes I will! (like the angst-obsessed little thing that I am. XDD)

*creeps off to read 'Differences'*

Fyredra
Tuulikki chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
*frowns* You did post this to your LJ some time ago, didn't you...? I vaguely remember starting to read it, but I guess I never came to the end. Wondering what happened... *blink*

Anyway, that was amazing. The characterization and all the details and... everything. Quite... amazing. ; Such a dark atmosphere this fic has... Loved it.
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Heh... I don't seem to notice anything these days. ; I was reading your bio, got to this part "The follow-up piece to "Spider Web" will...", and went like "Spider Web? What Spider Web?" ;; Well, maybe it's a good thing I hadn't noticed this earlier. Then I wouldn't have had anything to read tonight... why isn't anyone writing anything these days? *pout*

Anyway... how can _you_ of all people be that cruel to poor Ryuuji? ...oh yes, I forgot. We always torture the ones we love...
That was good. Disturbingly good. Yami B was really himself in this. Creepy. And Ryuuji... *sniffle* You made me want to huggle him... and hide him under my bed so that meanie Yami B wouldn't find him. *another pout* Meanie.

;; Okay, I'm going to sleep now. That's the only sensible course of action when I start pouting... (I've noticed that I only do it when I'm very tired, usually anyway.)
34576890 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
okay, you've got me hooked. now post the next part please!
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
O.O That was ... disturbing. And ... disturbing. Yes. It made me wonder, though ... is yami no Bakura possessing Ryou's body for all this, or does he have his own body? And wouldn't Ryou fight for Otogi's sake? ::sniffles:: Poor Ryuuji. ::huggles him:: Oh, and I'm sorry for not reviewing Painted Sky for so long. I haven't been reading much fanfiction lately due to an extreme overload of homework. . ::is crushed by piles of homework:: I can't decide if I really want to read a sequel to this, or if I want to run up to my bed, hide under the covers, and forget this fic ever existed. ; (Eagle-chan doesn't have much of an appetite for NCS & pain & such.) Anyway, your writing is incredible. You did a really good job with getting inside yami no Bakura's head. That is certainly one place I never want to go. O.O Scary. ;; Well, going to catch up on more fanfiction now. Jaa ne!
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Wow...that was quite the tale. Very original and well thought out. I liked it greatly.
Deranged Goddess of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
...wow... this was freaky...but in a good way (although, it shouldn't be in a good way...)
and on that jolly note, I'm gonna go back to thesadistic!Spike/Xander fics...poor xander...