Reviews for Reincarnating Crimes
pain in the mikta chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
*Chanting while sacrificying 12 boxes of 12 boxes of 12 big bags of your choice of chips*
pain in the mikta chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Here: a WHOLE case of Pepsi!
12 cases of 12 cases of your choice of Pepsi!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
Tinsnail chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
Interesting concept. Any chance that you will continue it?
fnfnztri chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
Since it's been four years since you last updated the story, I guess it'll forever be a WIP. I just wanted you to know that it's brilliant so far and I hope tha tone day you'll come back and work on it.
kwangmablade chapter 12 . 1/7/2006
that was awesome and i really like the fact that you included Furlings in this because i haven't found too much of anything about them
Marz1 chapter 12 . 12/28/2005
this is a very interesting plot! i don't think i've come across a more creative one. the only trouble i have is with the format. you might want to break up the scenes a little more clearly. anyway this is a great fic, update soon ok?
Marz1 chapter 9 . 12/28/2005
so far this is a very good story. the charaterization is pretty good, except i don't know about daniel. I think he would side with the shinrai on the whole alien technology thing. on to the next chapter.
gale chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I love this storyline. Please have mercy and update it soon. You've done a great job on it so far.
Mary chapter 12 . 7/30/2005
Keep this going, it's good! And I think Aramaic is a dead language.
Vanessa chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
I for one, can't wait for more. This story is quite interesting, and I have haven't seen anything like it on the net. Keep up the good writing.
Stormm chapter 12 . 4/4/2005
I love this story! You have to continue it. I'll be looking for updates until it's finished. Very imaginative and very creative. Something different for SG1 and a different culture.
Vampyre Moon chapter 12 . 2/24/2005
wicked! i had so thought this to be an abandoned story... i even read the entire thing over again just to get my fix since you wouldn't update. this is great!
kahless21 chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
now that you have gotten over that hurdle I'm ancious to see how you jump over the next one. keep it up your doing good.
BrokenSkye chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
Keep up the good work!

I don't think that SG1 would let Jack go anywhere by himself, so I'm guessing that they'll follow him... but that remains up to you to decide.

Keep writing!