Reviews for Reincarnating Crimes
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
cool
Tinsnail chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
Interesting concept. Any chance that you will continue it?
fnfnztri chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
Since it's been four years since you last updated the story, I guess it'll forever be a WIP. I just wanted you to know that it's brilliant so far and I hope tha tone day you'll come back and work on it.
kwangmablade chapter 12 . 1/7/2006
that was awesome and i really like the fact that you included Furlings in this because i haven't found too much of anything about them
Marz1 chapter 12 . 12/28/2005
this is a very interesting plot! i don't think i've come across a more creative one. the only trouble i have is with the format. you might want to break up the scenes a little more clearly. anyway this is a great fic, update soon ok?
Marz1 chapter 9 . 12/28/2005
so far this is a very good story. the charaterization is pretty good, except i don't know about daniel. I think he would side with the shinrai on the whole alien technology thing. on to the next chapter.
gale chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I love this storyline. Please have mercy and update it soon. You've done a great job on it so far.
Mary chapter 12 . 7/30/2005
Keep this going, it's good! And I think Aramaic is a dead language.
Vanessa chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
I for one, can't wait for more. This story is quite interesting, and I have haven't seen anything like it on the net. Keep up the good writing.
Stormm chapter 12 . 4/4/2005
I love this story! You have to continue it. I'll be looking for updates until it's finished. Very imaginative and very creative. Something different for SG1 and a different culture.
Vampyre Moon chapter 12 . 2/24/2005
wicked! i had so thought this to be an abandoned story... i even read the entire thing over again just to get my fix since you wouldn't update. this is great!
kahless21 chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
now that you have gotten over that hurdle I'm ancious to see how you jump over the next one. keep it up your doing good.
BrokenSkye chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
Keep up the good work!

I don't think that SG1 would let Jack go anywhere by himself, so I'm guessing that they'll follow him... but that remains up to you to decide.

Keep writing!

*BrokenSkye*
sheila chapter 12 . 1/25/2005
YES! Once again proof that good things come to those who wait! Good writing is worth waiting for. Thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter.
The Awesome Possum chapter 12 . 1/25/2005
Finally, another chapter! yay! 'Bout time! Lol. Anyway, this is awesome, hope you update soon.