Reviews for In Memory
TheifOfHearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
YAY!Happy Ending.*huggles Marik*You poor thing,why do bad things always happen to you. Anyway the story was touching, Well written too. A good look into the minds of each of the charectors, and how they feel about are great at getting your readers to feel the emotion that the charectors are feeling. I particularly liked Duke's part. He's not much for emotions but inside he realy isn't self-centered like many think and he just wants to be remembered and to make a difference in the world,but he does'nt know one elses were great as well but it was realy nice to see Duke prortrayed so storis are realy good, and have a habbit of making me need a are an amazing author and i hope someday I'll be able to write like you. You're an inspiration to writers(Fanfiction or not) Everywhere and don't you ever forget it. Thank you for writing this wonderful fic.

~TOH
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I really love your oneshots; this one made me cry. I like having emotions attsck me when I read. It makes the words fly off the page and seem like I'm experiencing the emotion you put your characters throyugh. It's a wonderful gift that you use to the highest caliber, and I hope that you continue to do so.

TDH
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Oh, I love this one! That moment where Odion is quoting Marik and Marik himself finishes the quote is so moving and perfect!

Excellent!
Amber S chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This story rocks! I tried to create something like it with a new character named Kelly, but, I mean, wow! It's nothing like yours! You are my IDOL! One day, I hope I can write like you.

From,

Amber Strange

12 years old (13 on May 25)

Conneaut, Ohio, USA
ravenrae for short chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
that was so sad but its definitly the best!
Elaine chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Once again a nicely done fic as always! Keep writing, I love your stories!
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Dang! You always find one way or another to make me cry! I liked this a whole lot,and I see you added in about Mokuba's "other friends his age" could we be talking about the Robas,by chance? XD!
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
*sniffles and hugs marik* i am so glad that you didnt died. this was a great story. i liked it alot.
Heather chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Great bittersweet fanfic. I loved the twist you put in the end. Good job! :)
Red Roses2-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
YAY! *Hugs Marik tightly* You're alive! *Is grinning way too big for it to stay on her face* I can't believe it! This was good, Ladybug!
Mists of Love: *Nods* Hai. *Realizes that his sister's not there* RAIN! GET OVER HERE!
Rain of Love: *Walks in* What?
Mists of Love: You just missed reading the cutest thing in the world!
Rain of Love: *Yawns* Then I'm glad. I don't like romance things that don't involve Yami and I know for a fact that Red wouldn't be reading it if it was about Yami and his girlfriend. *Is about to leave*
Red Roses2: -_-' Forget her, Mists! Let her miss out on this sibling fluffy-cute fic about Marik and the others. This was really good! No matter what I certain yami thinks.
Rain of Love: *Is in another room watching Sailor Moon* I HEARD THAT!
Red Roses2: *Ignores her* You are the best writer ever! _ Continue to continue everything that you are working on, even if I haven't read it! Bye for now!
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
OOH LA LA THAT WAS GOOD!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Kamilah: Heyas Daisy-san!
Lisa: HAH! THAT ONE THINGY THAT I SAW ON JANIME IS SIBLING FLUFF! I must show you later...
Malik: *grumbling about Disney in the corner*
Lisa: ...He's a lil disgruntled about how Disney always kills off a parent in their movies...we watched Lion King in chorus today _
Malik: AND WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING AWFUL HAPPEN TO THE VILLIAN! I mean, nothing bad happened to me...
Lisa: That's 'cause you fall into the category of confused, misunderstood villains. You're not a Disney villain.
Kamilah: *looks oddly at Malik* And how come you don't care that...you've sort of been killed?
Malik: *matter-of-factly* Because, Kami-chan, this is Daisy-san we're talking about.
Kamilah: Point.
Malik: O.O NOO! *sobs piteously* NOT MY BABY!
Kamilah: His...what?
Lisa: *comforting him* His motorcycle. -.-U
Kamilah: Ah. -.-U o.o Aww...poor Yugi-kun...*snuggles him* ...AWW! The looking up to line is so sweet XD
Yami B: *torturing Lisa's cat with a string* C'mon...work for it...Nyeahahaha...
Malik: *fwaps him* WE'RE READING MY MEMORIAL SERVICE HERE!
Yami B: ...o.O;
Lisa: *on to Joey's flashback* O_O Ohh, this is gonna be soo good. I can just tell. *reads* AWW! CUTENESS CUTENESS CUTENESS!
Kamilah: *giggles softly* Either Malik's really tall, or Isis is just really short...
Lisa: *giggling* MARIK HAS FANGIRLS!
Kamilah: O.O YAAY! SNAKEBITE SNAKEBITE SNAKEBITE!
Kamilah and Lisa: *glomp each other* *scream 'Aw' very loudly*
Malik: ...ow...eardrums...imploding...
Lisa: AWW! Malik, your friend's crying...
Malik: x.x He is?
Lisa: T.T THIS IS REALLY SAD!
Kamilah: Marik, you can pop in anytime now...
Lisa: THERE HE IS! o.O Good one, Kami-chan...
Kamilah: Aww, such cuteness _ Very cool way that Marik came back, that was sweet .
Malik: *randomly* ...I need to go hug Isis and Rishid. *runs off*
Lisa: AND I NEED TO FINISH MY ONE-SHOT *runs off*
Pyro chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
That was great. I was sobbing through almost the whole fanfic. Can't wait to read your next one.
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Great story :) Very touching and emotional. I liked how each character expressed their feelings in different ways. Can't wait to read your next story. :)