Reviews for Somebody
Sonib89 chapter 46 . 11/13/2010
Omg I hope that last chapter was all a dream!
Kristl chapter 46 . 1/12/2010
This is a great story I hope you come back and finish it and it doesn't end on this sad note...
wrestlenascargirl chapter 46 . 1/8/2009
WHAT? u killed dave? WHY? its really good story.
Latisha C chapter 42 . 9/10/2006
Brad is suck a fucking moron. Pardon the language by the way. Update soon.
NikMick chapter 41 . 3/15/2006
More Somebody please. I just finished reading whats posted and need to have more. Great writing.
Latisha C chapter 41 . 2/28/2006
Good chapter. I'm glad to see Kennedy might finally be getting a stable family.
katierobin23 chapter 41 . 2/24/2006
yay! new chapter! woot woot! lol

good job!

YoullNeverKnowMe chapter 40 . 12/27/2005
This is one of my favorite fics and I am always excited to see a new chapter. Great work as always
forever changed chapter 40 . 12/9/2005
Brad makes me more nervous with every chapter... I'm scared to see what's going to happen when he gets back in the picture for real, though I don't think he's stupid enough to try anything with both Randy and Dave there at the house. Awesome stuff, more soon?

Latisha C chapter 40 . 11/8/2005
Yeah stellar is a fun word. I enjoyed this chapter. Like that everyone is slowly progressing a natural pace in the writing of this story. I love to give people reviews. I figure, it you took all that time an ffort to come out with a wonderful chapter for your readers you should be praised for it, via review.

Well, I'm off to read some more of my newest fanfiction obsession-Harry Potter of course. I cannot wait to go see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire of the 18th. I hope they do this book justice, beause they completely snubbed Book 3's movie.

Keep up the great writing.
Imtooold chapter 40 . 11/8/2005
Finally, they are together all again ! They desreve a moment of happiness...but can it happen ?
Imtooold chapter 39 . 11/7/2005
It took me about three day to read your whole story, And I LOVE it ! You are an amazing writer and your OCs are also really great !

Can't wait to see the whole famly being togther again !

Roxxy -xx-
Latisha C chapter 39 . 11/7/2005
Good chapter, Pennie. Very stellar writing.
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 38 . 10/4/2005
This is such a heart tugging story...I've loved it from the beginning...More soon PLEASE!

Latisha C chapter 38 . 9/29/2005
Great chapter. See you next update.