Reviews for Harry Potter and The Rise Of A Champion
tOSdude chapter 7 . 9/13
Plus another 2 years, guest before me.
This is an amazing story, albeit with some random spelling errors. I thought you had a beta reader? Moving on I have read both stories of yours and I like the idea. I find it mildly ironic that you quit after posting a chapter to "get into the swing of things". I would personally like to at least see the plan for the story's ending, someone else could continue it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
1 decade later.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Uuuuuuhhhhg. I really like the basis of this series, and it sucks that you abandoned it, but honestly. Why the hell was Fudge never taken out of Office? The people outrage would have been huge after 5th year, then his stunt with hogwarts, and finally murdering Harry. There is no way he would have stayed in power. There would have been a god damn rebellion!
cheitanz chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Looks at date updated, mouth hangs agape. Over 6 years! How can you leave us hanging for over 6 years! update? Pretty Please? x
toastnchips chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
until next time... until next time... BEEN 6 BLOODY YEARS! lawlz please update i love this story!been reading it non stop for two days now!
Vyperr chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
ok, it's been over 5 yrs. please finish this story.
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Cool idea and please update soon and thanks for writing.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008's death was gruesome and perfect for his disgusting existence. Bravo!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh ye gods! thank goodness! That rat f-ing bastard, Fudge! I just want to beat him over the head with a very large and heavy vase! Filled with acid! Oh, i just can't think straight i'm so appaled! Oh, He so needs to be avada kedavra'd!
marita chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
keep writing, i never forgot this particular story and i really would like to know what happens
DramoSkye chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Thank's for returning Harry to the land of the living, your in my good books by the way again:) So er ignore my rather rude comment for the last chapter of the prequel and keep up the good work.
kaushik chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
comon man cplt it
virgillordofdemons chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
u are the best god dam author ive read in the past 5 years of reading fanfiction keep up the dam good work i think u should in the next chapter tell about how ron and ginny are doing well anyway keep up the good work pce out
bluezenith chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I've really enjoyed reading these fics. They have kept my attention devotedly. Cheers!
Jfitzgerald chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
I hope that you will continue this story. THanks.