Reviews for You and I
PandaBear97 chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
You know what makes me sad? This story is so great and has so much potential to be even greater. But has been abandoned.
natsuki23 chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Please update this story, I really like it. It's so sad and sweet at the same time. I love it! I look forward to when you update.
Brokeback Mountain chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Cute story.

Draco's too much of a poof for my liking though. I fancy gays, but I don't fancy poofs. And Draco's character in all of Rowling's books, and most of the Drarry fics, portray him as a strong-willed TALL man/boy. Obviously Harry is shorter than Draco.

If you're going to write an OOC fic, label it as such.

Trololo~~~ I love MPREG, but I hate poofs.
delma chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
OH MY GOD 6 YEARS? no update? its pity, your story is so wonderful, i love it, cute little Draco, but where is Snape? isn he a Dracos Godfather? PLEASE UPDATE.
suprNEONligt chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Please write more! It is just so good!
ryuuzaki19 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Slapped TWICE! This isn't even fair! Draco gets called a whore and gets pinned with all those accusations just because he's expected to act like a Malfoy and be a Slytherin!
ryuuzaki19 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I can see Lucius's point in what he says to Draco but it hurts nonetheless. I like how you kept Lucius in character and making him constant.
ryuuzaki19 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
James Potter can be an utter dick sometimes. He makes me love the Malfoys even more. Go Slytherin
White Dragon 50 chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
That was really, really great and i hope that you continue really, really soon.
ryuuzaki19 chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
i have never read a Harry/Draco -already pregnant at the beginning, story before. this was just absolutely amazing! I'm so enraptured by the way you portray Harry and Draco can i just can't get enough of them. Oh god in heaven somewhere, I hope you can update
Sasoka H chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story. Even though I am extrememly doubting it will ever be updated, I'm still glad I read it.
lilgurlgreen chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
Awesome story! Hope you continue it! (I know it's been almost five years, but a girl can hope!)
Momochuu chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
Moarr, Great story
ranchan-akari chapter 12 . 5/14/2007
Swee~t! I like this fic! _ Such depth in character, if a little OC...but then again, I'm not complaining because then I would be a hypocrite! O~o! McGonagall evilness! _ Please update again soon!
ranchan-akari chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
Sorry, just have to comment here. James is a pompous ass. (Pardon my language) And I thought that at least Lily would have some more common sense! Though it does come through very near the end and barely there. James is like Fudge. Gr...he just grates on me when I read this. Just proves how good your writing was, to make me feel annoyance and the desire to throttle James! Anyways, I shall now continue reading...