Reviews for Usurper
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Theres anthor story on here thats finished same story called something eles but i forgot.
Daire123 chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
This is such a fantastic story! I wish you finished it! I can already see Serena being the more well liked of the twins around the mansion. I'm kind of hoping that when Darien finds out the truth he'd give Serena the chance to talk or even fall more in love with her than Mina. Maybe Darrien can eventually help Serena out and hire a better lawyer for Sere to go against her father and Mina. Clearly Serena can't harm a fly and is being wrongly accused and has probably heard Mina tell her the story long enough to start to believe it herself. The poor girl! Please write again and come back! Your missed!
TaxPrincess chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I wish this was still an active story
Destineyofme chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
please write more soon is an interesting story
peaches252 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Please update soon. Its very interesting.. I wonder how long it'll take for darien to notice that its not mina but her twin sister Serena. Loved it. Please continue with the story.
Nancy67 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I hope you will finish this story. It has an very interesting beginning.
nightmaremist001 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is amazing. Keep up the good work:-)
Vanillabeancobain chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
I really wish this story was finished. It showed so much promise.
Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Please update this story, it's been a really long time! It's a super interesting plot so don't give up on it :)
1sunfun chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Nice story.
1sunfun
mryann chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
this is a nice story.. I hope you will continue writing it... I am really excited to know what will happen and how the story will be developed... please do update...
sookiesook chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
awsome fic it would be a shame if it dose not get finished.
nda ciril chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
awe,,,,,,,,,!that l0vely,,,_

i cant wait t0 next chapter,hurry up update,,,,,_

nice t0 meet y0u.0h,,,,,,by the way,if serena virgin?cause,,,,im sure,serena n darien will have sex.

cant wait,,,,,,,_
jessica chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Hi, why is it that you never continue writting this fanfic? i been waiting for a long time to see if you post a new chapter.. hope you do it..
Lady Vee chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I'm heartbroken to see this story unfinished. I just wish I had found it years ago to have read the previous chapters before they were erased. It's been years but every once in awhile I look up this story in hopes that u have updated something. Take care

3 a fan