Reviews for Gateway to Darkness
inuyashagirl22 chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
gah! i'm too confused! i don't even know wats going on!
inuyashagirl22 chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
water would suit Misao better, and wind would suit Kaoru better but what the heck, it's not my story.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Hmm.. so it's confirmed.. Saitou's death.. other guesses Sano-Weather, Kenshin-Time/Darkness/Life(well I can put anything on it,lol), Enishi-Chaos.. Hmm, Yahiko-future

Ahh.. well, that's it.. so is this still on or am I just hoping for the impossible? Anyway, update or send me anything to tell me what the condition of the story is!
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Hmm.. Kaoru-water, Misao-fire, Soujiro-Rebirth, Tomoe-Ice, Megumi-earth.. these are my sure bets

My other not so sure guess, Light-Akira, Saitou/Sano-Death (though it could have fitted Himura better), Tsubame-wind? Hmm.. if Yahiko is still the young one, how come he's considered young and Tsubame ain't? That is if she were really a guardian..
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Okay, I've identified some of them.. but doesn't Kenshin and Aoshi know? Aren't they guardians or it's just that they haven't known their powers yet? Hm...
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous.

Hmm.. there's so many guardians.. I wonder who becomes who..
000 chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
man this fic is the bomb

update
Royal blueKitsune chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Okay so who do we have until now:Kaoru-water;Misao-fire;Megumi-umm,nature/wind?;Saitou-death(go figure!);Tomoe-ice(::protests::Poor Tomoe!);Soujiro-rebirth;and now Yahiko-?Who is te seventh reawakened guardian?Ah yes what guardian is he?

Is it possible that Tae is darkness?And Sano earth?Kenshin and Aoshi can be Darkness and Chaos(but in what order?)

Can you please try to update this story and Mirror of Two faces?Please?
Dragowolf chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
I am having a hard time guessing who is who in the zoo! I would really like it if you would eventully write down in a chapter or author's note who was who. I really like how this is going and cann't wait for the next chapter and hope it will come out soon. I am keeping tabs on which guardian I think each person is. When you tell us who is who I will tell you how many I got right. WRITE SOON!
Pika chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
sorry it took me so long to review

this was good

rurouni247 chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
YAY! YOu updated! This was SO cool! PLease update fast, cuz this is WAY awesome, and is getting better by the minute! x
Jakes chapter 4 . 10/30/2004

Megumi - Earth

Tokio - Light

Tomoe - Ice

Tsubame - Wind

i think this is right...me and Galandria the Vampire Queen figured it out together

update soon

can't wait to find out who is who?

great fic
Reika chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
this was so good

please update soon

can't wait to find out who the other three guardians are

since we know Kenshin is one of them
Miburo Kid chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
I'm just curious about who's who in this story...these are my guesses: Kaoru-Water, Misao-Fire, Megumi-Earth, Saito-Death, Tokio-Life, Tsubame-Wind, Yahiko-Darkness,Tomoe-Ice, Soujirou-Rebirth, Kenshin/Enishi...but probably Kenshin-Chaos, Aoshi-Thunder, Sanosuke-Weather. I think its so cool and ironic that Saito and Tokio are Death and Life. Did I get them right? Update!