Reviews for Starscream and Alexis Series
The Constant DVD Collector chapter 2 . 8/11
I have read this and the first chapter. So far, this is a pretty nice read! I'm a fan of any Starscream and Alexis romantic stories, and this one looks pretty fantastic. Will definitely read the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2019
Thanks for the pronunciation at the beginning I was having trouble getting it correct
PositivelyPositive chapter 29 . 1/12/2019
Writer, you are an amazing being! I read this, an oh, the emotions you set forth. it was a beautiful experience that had me in tears at the very end. I am glad that I had the opportunity to read this and experience your words. Have a long and happy life, Writer!
Rumblesbabygirl21 chapter 29 . 12/31/2018
This was a wonderful story I read the whole thing. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and I like how you portrayed Starscream and Alexis relationship.
bloodbloomprime chapter 6 . 6/24/2017
I would like to use Kiaudica for one of my fanfics if you would let me, i have an AU where all cybertronians are human, and she comes back through my OC Electra Smith.
TaylorKicklighte chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
why would starscream save alexis from the hole.
Taylor kicklight chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I think starscream should fall in love with alexis because they like each other so much.
jessica chapter 29 . 6/18/2015
It was a great story,and,with the changes from the show,created a story that i continued to read.I sat three days on the computer non-stop trying to finish reading the story and find out what they planned with defeating Unicron.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Iv been trying to see what year this one is keep up the good work loving it
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Via Perfecto
DARTAGANANANANA chapter 29 . 4/7/2014
I legit.
Fact sphere chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Did you know that there is a man with two hearts
Mediziner chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
Well... As you've requested me to do so back on DeviantART... I'm not exactly sure where to start... I'm not really much of a man of words... But... I really have fallen in love with this Story and the relationship forming between Starscream and Alexis. :)

...Though what sort of bothered me is that I often wondered if Starscream only fell in love with Alexis because of his past love, Klaudica, residing inside of her... Or something... Other than that, it's just my confusion... I'm still not fully understandable with words, but more of action...

Pushing that aside, by Primus, I absolutely love how you added in some of the Generation 1 Characters! This made me smile big time as I reread this all over again! :) I loved Seaspray and Powerglide the most. XD Along with Jazz, Tracks, and Blaster!

I'm terrible with words... Hence the reason I never preview because I'm shy as hell... But this Story has made me smile nonetheless.
Morgan Nicholas Maric chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I will love you (as an internet friend) forever because of this chapter. If I was a cybertronian, and I ever met Thrust, I would literally rip his wings off and shove him off the summit of MT. Everest for what he did in 'Crack'. If Starscream hadn't rejoined the Decepti-dorks, he would have survived, Optimus wouldn't have died in the first place, and a lot of crap could have been avoided. I'm a Starscream fan, hence my nickname, so as I said, I loved this.
mon armore chapter 29 . 6/12/2011
I have enjoyed every bit of this story! You are so talented. I have never pictured Starscream to be so romantic! I felt as though I was right there. I was so jealous of alexis. She actually had a man who could be rough and touch when in battle, and be soft and gentle with her. I adore that so much!