Reviews for SURREAL
Fuzzyfezz chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Fucking sad but VERY well done! Faved, nice one shot!
aesthetically chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This story is amazing. I mean, wow. It made me cry so hard. I knew it was gonna happen when the doctor came out, but when I first started, I thought it'd turn out as a happy ending. But I guess some things don't turn out the way you thought it'd be, huh? Sigh.

I cried with Tidus. I mean, I never experienced it but I felt his pain. The emotion in this story is too strong. Very detailed. He was holding in to that small hope left in him, hoping that she'd wake up but, no.

And I cried harder when Wakka said that "What the hell are we here for?!" I mean, these kinds of stories are one of the most beautiful stories out there.

The months of pregnancy were great and funny. And my favorite was the sixth month, of course.

All in all, 10/10 would read all over again. Plus more or less tears the next time I read it. Lel. Amazing job! x
metalchocobo13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I beat X2 for the first time today though I have read this story before. After finally beating the game, despite this fic's title, a certain sense of reality is sinking in now. I can totally see this happening. Even though the end is rather melancholic you made it work. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece. :')
MystilogicalFaerie chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I'm just like O_O
Of course, being a loyal Final Fantasy X fan, I objected to Yuna's death. If anyone else had written this, I'd probably be upset, but you actually made her death bittersweet, in a sense. I loved reading about their lives through Yuna's pregnancy, though :) Month six was my favorite XD

I wished for a happy ending; you know, four years later or something. But this fanfic in itself is amazing enough already. Could've done without all of the crude language (even though I was well aware before I started reading) but overall, I think I'll remember this for a long time. :)
kai chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
How is this humor? I mean it was a great story but some warning would be nice when you're expecting a light, fluffy, romantic and humorous story.
sayurin91 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
- I thought this would have a happy ending guess not. Good story and could happen ( hopefully not).
RosePedalMeddling chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I...I didn't cry... :'(
Very well done. The writing, the story, the emotion. Yikes. I read this a while back and I still cry when I read it. I can safely say, even though there is a character death, that this story is one of my favorite Yuna and Tidus stories.
BeautifulDusk chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I remember reading this awhile back, and I am pleased to say it still has the same effect on me today. Nice work!
jkaye1207 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
nearly made me cry! i felt like my heart was being death of yuna saddened me. but overall i loved it!
Remix 16 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This story was amazing, beginning to end. I'm extremely impressed. The end was so sad that I had to reread it several times, nearly cried, and left my computer really upset - but in a good way. I really felt for Tidus and you captured the mood. Great job!
SokuXion chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! i cried hardcore!
ATLAforever chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
good story! but Yuna dies :( i was sorta expecting it, but it's still sad!

um...but why can't someone just cast life on her...there are still white mages, right?
Wisdombook34 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I was listening to that one song from "Wicked" as I read this. "for Good" it's called, and I almost cried. I really like this story. It's so sad! But that's one of the reasons I like it! Very good job!
AngelicRose8 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
It's such a good story...but it's so horrible! It's too sad. :(

Damn you, why did you kill off Yuna? Now I'm all upset cause Yuna died. lol.

But seriously it's very well written and the ending was surprising.
Lostsouls13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
My god...oh my sweet jesus god... the story was going so sweet so happy so romantic...then you decided to blow the ending to hell i mean why? You made yuna die and made tidus go haywire ... but you did me cry... Your story is the first one to make me cry... The plot before the ending was awesome...truly awesome