Reviews for Simple Submission
roguexy7 chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
I'm so glad to find this fic & read it all in one go!So far one of the best I've read here as I'm new anyway..and the 1st one I reviewed too!

Really in love with the different take on the characters,the not so innocent Xavier plot and especially the love stories between rogue & the boys.

Absolutely love that there's plenty of ROMY,slight ROGAN & 1 scene of RYRO too!

Please complete this wonderful fic or even better make a sequel of it to ease your fans heart!Hope you'll do us a favor & update soontq!-
Dalisay3120 chapter 22 . 1/3/2012
I LOVE this story ! Please, please, PLEASE update soon . It's been YEARS since the last one . Dont leave us hanging :( I fell in love with the story as soon as I finished the first chapter and I really want to know what happens next .
LuckedClover chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
Cool, I would love to continue reading this if you wrote more. Ttfn
TheVRogue chapter 22 . 4/11/2010
Hem
Allleila chapter 22 . 10/16/2009
this story is amazing but where is the next chapter? Did Rogue just kill them all? Were Remy and Rogue having mental sex? What is Xaviers plan? Pleas you cant just leave us in suspense like that
vintage demigoddess chapter 22 . 9/22/2008
What da hell were you thinking ending it there? My God you've got to update! I'm literally on my knees begging you to update!

This has got to be one of the best x-men stories i've read in a long time and trust me I've read a lot.
Linda Rodgers chapter 22 . 6/11/2008
Is this story done. It seems like it isn't. Maybe I just like long stories. Please let me know if your writing any more chapters
tfobmv18 chapter 22 . 5/21/2008
I like it. Please continue it. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Xavier and Magneto are just plain crazy. It's sad that John died. I wonder how Rogue'll react when she finds out that Xavier had him killed and not Magneto. Keep up the good work and update ASAP.
open hearts catch dreams chapter 22 . 2/11/2008
I've only recently got into this story but I love it!

I've never seen a story with Xavier being evil but its a brilliant idea and the thought that the villain was on the inside with no one whose word counted suspicious kept me reading till midnight.

I really want to know what happens, and if Gambit gets back in time to save Rogue from herself.

Please Update! I know its hard to get back into a story after a while but please...

Open Hearts Catch Dreams
Cloud97 chapter 22 . 6/25/2007
NOO, the dreaded enemy, Cliffhangers...Any who, update! I read everything in one sitting(that means the story is really good to hold my attention that long):D.
selina chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I likey a lot. The verbale copulating between Rogue and Remy is spot on. I also like your movie Rogue. She's got spunk and is a little firecracker more like the comic instead of the quiet little thing they have in the movie. Really enjoying this so far and can't wait to see how things progress.
Maria102375 chapter 22 . 9/25/2006
Are we going to get an upate soon?.. I am really loving this story...
sleepy26 chapter 22 . 8/24/2006
OMG! This story is totally amazing I can barely type! Update soon and keep up the good work!
Maxi-lou chapter 22 . 8/24/2006
oh...my...god! please hurry and update - i wanna know what she does! "and killed them all" - does she really kill them or is that some kinda...phrase or something? o she should go evil! and i wanna know what wrong with scott - is it just depression and exaustion or is it something more serious?
enchantedlight chapter 22 . 6/24/2006
great chapter! update soon!