Reviews for The Call
Carestel chapter 19 . 3/28/2005
Herrlich!

Auch wenn ich hier warscheinlich doch nur ein stand-alone aus dem ersten Kapitel gemacht hätte.

Das war eindeutig am besten!

Da war ich echt verduzt! Zuerst dachte ich, ich hätte mich verlesen...*immer noch grins*

Im Rest ist die Stimmung so düster...nicht so ganz mein Fall... Werde trotzdem auch noch alle andern Storys lesen...

Bis dahin,

Carestel
mychakk chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
why didn't he ask her to leave with him?

ok, chapter was the best I like it a lot, please give us the squel soon

love your stories
Kilrez chapter 19 . 7/6/2004
How sickeningly sweet. Not that that is a bad thing though. Nice ending. You get the feeling that this story could just go round and round. Tell me, have you seen pirates of the caribbean, because the phrase 'the opportune moment' does sound a little stolen. ;)

And no cliffhanger on the end. Yay. I finally got the message through. Although you have to be a pretty shocking writer to leave one right on the end of a story. Which you aren't. Congrats on finishing this. And hurry it along with the sequal. To the keyboard, away!

ps. I may just be sounding ignorant here, but what's a PTB?
Grace chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
hey sorry about not reviewing I was training in Switzerland for next years ski season.

The story was great though, I loved it.

The ending was perfect for the story too, you did magnificient, and just tell the teachers that don't like your writing to shut up becuase it is wonderful.

Your writing is excellent and I cant wait for your next piece.
mfkngst chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
what a beautiful ending. i'm glad they didn't go up against teh center as is done in many stories. this way this story is unique, i really liked your parting line, very good! excellent job on this story
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 19 . 7/3/2004
I am totally awaiting your sequel for this! I can't wait. The story is awesome! I'm not gonna kill Jarod! I'm gonna kiss him! (haha)
Nancy chapter 19 . 7/3/2004
Such a gentle and hopeful closure. They are truly reunited as friends and the trust is there. A very nice story - thank you for it. Also, glad to read your note that you have an upcoming sequel for us. Great news! I look forward to reading it. Thanks again!
pretender fan chapter 19 . 7/3/2004
uh! I am not getting overconfident! well...maybe a little! but still, it was a great story and i look forward to the sequel!
gemini006007 chapter 19 . 7/3/2004
Hi ICD,

Great story and an Excellent ending. Looking forward to reading the sequel.

Mercy
leontine chapter 19 . 7/3/2004
you ended is, YOU JUST FINISHED IT!

I CAN'T believe you did that!

just one more chapter to see how it ends

you are so mean

what happend to sydney and broots, will the centre let go ?

just one more chapter, as example:

6 years later... en jarod married and they have bauetiful children en sydney and broots with debbie also left the centre (they were best man on the wedding, and debbie bruidsgirl or sth ... come on! just the end

it only has to be one more chapter

you're evil

you just left ur story and start a new one!

and let me, also a lot of other fans,wonder WHAT HAPPEND!

WELL, ANYWAY

it was a great chapter!

but you just ended it

*breaks down crying and sobs : WHY ? *

*gets on knees and begs !:

pleaase, come on! will you plz write the end , just one more chapter *

bye bye

take care!

cya!

mzzl
Brandy chapter 18 . 6/28/2004
Yay1 He showed up1 I think that he is softening up alittle. I like that MP got to explain herself and that in the end J called her parker and left out "miss" That was a great way to indicate to her very subtle that they were on their way to recovery. Excellent chapt and thanks for the update. Please make one soon. You know me, gotta have more more more...)
mfkngst chapter 18 . 6/27/2004
Yeah there is hope! Another great scene. I loved how you used the address of Parker’s name to show how much, or little Jarod trusted parker at that moment. Well done!
Kilrez chapter 18 . 6/27/2004
*gasp* Miss Parker not touching a scotch? Wow, she must really be bummed by this whole thing. And now for my picky little points about grammer. Firstly; watch you tenses, they get a bit muddled sometimes. Secondly; I'm pretty sure 'helluvalot'isn't a word, unless Jarod is turning into a redneck. Normally people say 'hell of a lot.' Thirdly... no, I think that's about it.

btw, I think you might be slipping. That cliffhanger wasn't nearly as bad as some that I have seen. ah ICD... *shakes head*

:P Earthdrago
Nancy chapter 18 . 6/26/2004
Very exciting chapter. The honorable Jarod surfaced and he will search and find the truth. I am sure that Parker was really worried that he will not believe her. But, Jarod has his ways. I wonder what will happen if/when J and MP join forces and go after evil Raines and slimy Lyle. That (if it happens)will be very interesting. It is a very interesting story line - please post again soon. We are REALLY enjoying this intrigue!
pretender fan chapter 18 . 6/26/2004
oh! great chapter! can u plz add some more JMPR in the next chapter? plz continue!