Reviews for Duel Deck
Yoko Sakura chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
On card 19: it means "happy new anal" not "happy new ass" I should know, I speak Spanish after all. :)
eeveelover1824 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
The strangeness that is this story made me fall of my bed for laughing too hard. This is pure comedy gold right here. Good job. I did notice that the e in Tea is missing in the sentance right before the disclaimer. Other than that, it was all well writen. Can I have a cookie now?
soulful100 chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
I must admit that normally i don't review a completed fic until the end but for this one I'm making an exception. It's nice to see Kaiba acting human for once... even if it is angsty... I find it eerie that before I read Card 28 I was already thinking of Kaiba just screwing what everyone thinks and flies away on his jet. Keep Writing...
BlackWolfHowling chapter 20 . 11/29/2009
This is a very large deck. :P My only real problem with this is that if I want to read my favorite one-shots I have to look through the other fifty first.
Isis345 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
aw
Always a Bookworm chapter 20 . 11/24/2009
Nice, very nice. This was well written, and it had a really interesting plot line. Great job, as always! :)

Always a Bookworm chapter 18 . 9/25/2009
Awesome stuff! I liked this chapter a lot, it made me laugh! If only this were real... *deep sigh* Anyway, well done!

satako chapter 18 . 9/25/2009
I REALLY WANT the Virtual Seto Kaiba T_T

specially in cat mode XD
Always a Bookworm chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
Aww, the ending was so sad! I really liked this one, well done! Keep up the good work!

Gohan Hug chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
I got your message about the updated stories. Wow, it's been a long time since I've read a YuGiOh fic. I remember this story though, and it's just as good a read the second time around as it was four or five years ago. )
Always a Bookworm chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
Wow, that last one was written so powerfully, I really enjoyed it. However, my other fav would have to be when Mokuba thinks Seto's pregnant because he ate a live fish! XD! Brilliant! Well done!

Always a Bookworm chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
Nice chapter, I liked how it was very different to all the others so far, and I think you wrote it very well! Great job!

Always a Bookworm chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
Aww! So sweet! I loved the JoeyxMai bit- I laughed so much at the email!- and I really liked Card 41 as well. Very funny! Well done!

Always a Bookworm chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
Hee hee! Great job- I especially liked Cards 32, 34 and 36 which all made me crack up laughing! But I also really liked the first one with Ishizu, that was so sweet and sad! Well done- this was a really great chapter!

Always a Bookworm chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
Aw, so cute! I really liked the JoeyxMai ones ( I love that pairing!) and also the first one made me crack up- the evil spell check! Well done!