Reviews for To kiss or not to kiss that is the question
Ikumak chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Lol that was a really good chapter n_n. It may have been short but it was really good and funny. Oh and 'aswell' is spelled 'as well' but that's alright. Anyways keep up the great work! n_n
YugisGal18 chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
YaY!

YOU UPDATED!

So, looks like Yami's attracted to Bakura, hm...should be VERY interesting, hehe! I luved it, keep up the good work!

Hope you update soon!

CYA!

blackskulldragon chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
awsome Jenn! keep up the good work! and I think you are starting a very good Yami/Bakura! LOVE IT! keep up the good work!
YugisGal18 chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
YAYIES!
I can't wait for the party/sleepover! Way kewl! I luv this story, it's so kawaii with Bakura and Ryou's relationship, funny and it's just a really kewl story! I LUV IT! Hope you update very soon!
Oh, and i wanted to say thanx for reviewing my story, Beyond Trust, Beyond Honor! Thanks very much, i really appreciate it!
Oh, and you're a good writer! - Your writing's awesome!
Well, cya!
YugisGal18 chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
Aw!
How cutesy!
*eyes bug that is flying around head and swats it out of the air* I HATE BUGS!
LOL, now that that's out of my system, i'm going to go review the next chappie! - Cya there!
YugisGal18 chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
0_0
It's the Rare Hunters? Ep! I've gotta read the next chappie! *rushes off to read what happens*
YugisGal18 chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Oh, poor Ryou! Bakura scared him! *pats Ryou on the head* Poor little guy!
But i really luv it!
It's just AWESOME!
I'm going to go read the next chappie and review! Cya!
YugisGal18 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
YaY!
I luv this chappie! Soo kawaii and mischievious,hehe! I luv the story,so far! Going to go read the next chappie and review it! Cya at the next chappie!
Ikumak chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Nice chapter, oh yeah and Ryou's B-day is September 2nd, but who cares n_n.
TriplePivotTurn chapter 4 . 3/31/2004
Hurray! another chappie. that's brilliant!. Hurray Ryou hurray Bakura!. HURRAY EVERYTHING! COFFEE!_
Ikumak chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
Lol that was a sweet chapter. I liked it.
Ikumak chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
LOl you where right chater 2 was really funny. Awwh poor Ryou and Bakura. I can't wait to read what happends next n_n.
Santurion1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
Yeah, what's wrong? Bakura wouldn't do anything to Ryou, would he? Oh, BTW, good story. Hopefully it'll end happyly (is that a word?). Anyway, please, continue soon!
Ikumak chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Lol its sweet. I can't wait to for the next chapter. But may I say a few things to help make it even better. First: Please make some space between the "seach" and words like this: He hung up. Joey's coming for sure," He laughed softly. Insdead of making it all togeather. And sometime indicate who's speaking like: "It will be okay," Said Ryou. "I hope our right." Bakura replied bitterly. Sure it will be longer but it will make it more profetinal (darn my spelling). And tone down the hugs a bit. Appart from that i really like your fic. I hope you'll continiu it. Its really good for a firt try (alot better then my first try thats for sure). Anyways i'll be looking folwerd to your next chapter n_n.
Misura chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
A fun start for a story. I liked to read it, except that your use of commas and spaces seems a bit ... uncommon sometimes. Most people seem to end a line by a . followed by a space. That distraction aside though, I'd definitely say this was a good story. Curious to see the result of Bakura's spinning of the bottle ... :)