Reviews for Fall Fire
ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER!
MyOnlyCat chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Ever consider a sequel?
malaga chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
What is she going to tell Ron? Draco has her lipginity! (Don't ask me where I saw that word.)

Great story.
Jen chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Short, but sweet :) Nice job.
Kaydera chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Great fic. Just read it and I loved it.
Lady Silma chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
It's me! I finally finished this. Sorry it took so long.
I love the way you capture that age. It's so right on. I had to laugh, even if it was rather serious at certain parts. You know what it actually reminded me of? A twisted version of Romeo and Juliet, because those two would certainly NEVER work out.
Good job miss Musedepandora. Can a reader hope to see another story coming soon? *wink wink*
deneb more not logged in at the moment chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
i just wanted to leave a quick note, i totally agree with the other reviewer, i love the fic you wrote, i hope you will write more d/g fics in the future
VAB chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Okay..this is by far the best fic I have read in the longest time.
I have my two favorite new authors for DG, but this one shot fic is absolutely excellent. NO negativity, I love Lee Jordan in this...I love what you've done. I mean there really isn't much I can say, but really beg you to write more. Maybe an epic if you want.
And since you like Labyrinth, I would stand by a fic that has Jareth as Draco's uncle! I mean they act similar, and even look similar.
But my thing is for you to continue to do more for DG. You have just a talent in your hands, that I haven't seen in a while. And you can write. YOu kept me interested the whole time. You have draco on character and funny, Ginny is perfect. I mean everything was great. A one-shot fic that kind of blows many 15 chapter fics out of the water. Keep it coming and I think I maybe your first reviewer on this fic,but definitely not your last.
If you need a beta, contact me at . I would love to see more of your work for DG and even SJ, i've betaed for them before. Again..keep it coming, because this was superb!
VB