Reviews for Shifting Paths
Keidra chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
OMG I LOVE this story so far! Please UPDATE SOON!
Heartbrokenhalo chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
hey that was great. would you please update soon! i just cant wait to see what happens next
soapgirl chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
I really love this story. You're a great writer...please update

this soon
meea chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
I hope you decide to write more
BethanyChristine chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
OH LOKE I love this story I can already see all of its potential and in your hands I am sure it is going to blossom into a delicious treat that I am already salivating over YUMMY! I've always wondered what Em and Jas would be like together so I can't wait to see how it plays out. So do whatever you have to to keep the chapters coming:) And Loke I can't wait till you update SIB I'm dying here!

But I understand life can be hectic so I am practicing patience which is quite a feat for me cause I am not normally a patient person but your teaching it to me bigtime girl :)

Jmftown9 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Hey I really like you stories please update tehm.
Marian Dicus chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I absolutly love this Fic it rocks
Girlfearless chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Woho! ::does a little happy dance:: I was not expecting this! Here I am going merrily on my way and what do I find, not one, but two new chapters. You rock! Okay, now onto the actual review, LOL...

First of all: Can I have a Ryan. LOL. No, actually I do, he's my big brother, which is exacly who Ryan reminds me of. Well except for the whole being gay thing, LOL. I loved the part where you commented on how, even though he is gay he has no clue about female emotions. So true. I just really like the relationship between these two, but you've made it very obvious that it is time for Emily to leave the nest.

Second: Jimmy. I have to say I almost fell for the guy. He is smooth. Althought it's usually the smoothe ones that are bad for you so...there's that.

Anyway, yet again, you've got me hooked. And you know I like the idea of Jason and Emily...especially if she doesn't even know him. Yeah, that's good. And your teaser for the next chapter have me very intrigued, I'm trying to sit paciently and wait for it, but mostly I'm squirming.

Need. more. soon. Please.
brandi chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Loke, darling, this is a great read. Very well written, too! I love this Ryan character, and am excited about the AU Jason/Emily relationship. Please update soon.
ghluvr10 chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
this is really good. write more, write longer chapters, and start introducing her to the characters we all know and love!
SonnyAngel chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
wow. this is so good. It's really well-written, I can tell you worked hard on it. So far, I'm intrigued enough to read on and see who Em will be "hooking up" with. LOL. I'm glad It's not Nik. *ugh* I can't stand Nik/Emily. sorry. Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing a Lucky/Emily romance. I always thought they would have been cute together when Emily first arrived in PC at age 11. (of course, I'm thinking of JJ as Lucky and Amber as Emily, so in this story, that's who I'm picturing)

Anyway, looking forward to reading more.
bushlaboo chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Ok that flashback was awesome Loke! And naughty. *grins* The sparkage between them was great. Then back to Em on the plane, and the memory of Monica - way awesome. I love that you decided to use that history. And then way you ended it with not letting another pale-eye blonde get her. Hehe! She won't know what hit her? Nore Jason for that matter. Teehee! Loving this story and I'm just so thrilled that it's back and that you have direction. Keep up the fantastic work! Mo :o)
luvr chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
AHA an envelope pusher just like me! A big yes with the Jason Emily pairing. It's a great idea and I'm a little miffed I didn't think of it first...Oh well! Update soon.
maliek chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Love what is going on? Doing a wonderful job! Keep it up:)
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
I can't remember if I ever read the first chapter before today, but I just finished all three chapters and I love the idea so far. Emily is one of my favorite characters and I love the way you write her... as for the Alternate Universe aspects... I do like the idea of Jason and Emily together, I think it'll be very interesting.. can't wait to see what happens!