Reviews for Lost Souls Found
Guest chapter 58 . 5/11/2013
I liked this story, both the writing and how the ideas were put together :
Kindcaidlyn chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
I think you're doing a great job of "capturing" Snape. You have a pretty good balance between the harsher side and yet not making him too mushy. My only comment would be that I always thought Snape would get more still and more quiet the angrier he was instead of loud and arm waving, but that might just be my interpretation. This is a great story! Thanks for this. I can't wait to see how everything pans out.
cake-ya-san chapter 58 . 9/11/2010
loved it loved it loved it. what a wonderful story. i loved the characters, your portrayal of all of them, everything.

well done :)
SituationalExtrovert chapter 58 . 10/26/2009
I find it a terrible shame it couldn't have ended like this for Severus in canon. I will never forgive Rowling for letting him die on the filthy floor of the Shrieking Shack.

I like your little world MUCH better. And I would really like to know where I can find the smutty versions of you know which chapters!

If you can find it in your heart to write some more for Sev & Rowena, that would be just lovely. Just noticing how long ago this was written, tho, I won't be holding my breath.

'Tis a shame, really.
dark's silver shadow chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
lol i'm sorry i just read the little author's note at the end of the chapter about the rude person argueing with you about snape producing a Patronus. lol i'm really not trying to be mean i just found it extremely hilarious because at the end of the series we all find out he can despite the fact that he logically shouldn't have that happy of a memmory to produce one. lol you have to admit it's funny looking back at that heated debate and then in the end canon-snape proved you and everyone wrong. lol again i'm not trying to be mean i just thought it was funny because you had a good logical point in my opinion. in the end Mrs. Rowling was the final judge on the debate and unfortunately did not rule in logic's favor lol. i love your story though. it's fantastic. i'll enjoy finishing it :)
etherian chapter 58 . 11/30/2008
A brilliant and well written story. Voldemort's demise is unique. I have not come across any fanfic that destroyed him in such a clever way.

This was an engrossing, but hard romance to read. It just killed me when Severus broke the bond and in such a harsh manner. I wanted to slap the whey out of him. Rowena probably needed a slap or two, as well.

Your epilogue tied everything up neatly without being horribly sappy.

I very much enjoyed this story and will no doubt read it again.
etherian chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
I've been reading this story for the past few days and just had to stop here and give a review. This chapter was RIVETING. I love Katrina and she brings out the best in Severus which appears to be helping him in his relationship to Rowena. My heart was pounding, afraid that she would die, and as I read, my mind was shouting: BREATHE!

Fantabulous chapter!
veelasiren chapter 58 . 9/19/2007
I have just spent the better part of three days reading this story and I have to say that this is the absolute best Severus Snape story I have ever read. The characterization was perfect, the original character was believable and the story itself was compelling. I'm almost sad that I have finished this continue to write Severus stories because you have his character down completely.
EvelynWatsonx chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
aww Snape speaks German and he's so angry.

So far so good D
Al chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This is a really good read. I have it on my hard drive and have read it now three times. I like your Rowena. I don't always understand her, but I like her. And I love the way you have let their relationship grow. I'm a gen/slash type reader, so this story is an aberation for me-but I truly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
AraLupus chapter 58 . 7/19/2006
This is an amazing story! I have only just found out about it and read it, but I loved it D I was wondering if you could send me the link to the uncensored version if there still is one? Once again, amazing story
JustJeanette chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
I think ithis is the best way for me to leave this review... This is what I just sent to the Potion Masters Muse group on Yahoo... a haven for SSOFC. I hope this generates even more reviews (and hits for you). I love Rowena,

Having run out of long compete HGSS fic, and Snarry (yes I read that too) I've been wandering the path of th completed SSOFC fic and I just found a wonderful piece.

. Lost Souls Found by Lisa'sImaginings reviews

COMPLETE! SSOFC Romance,Drama, HurtComfort. After OotP, Voldemort active, Snape immersed in DE & OotP Spy role, researcher from Ministry contacts DD. Snarky Snape, indepth plot. Rated for romantic content and DE violence, Spoilers through OotP only.

This story does not have the review counts it deserves.

The OFC Rowena Lupin is a brilliant foil for Severus. He is deliciously snarky, she full of faith in him. I'm currently up to chapter 16 and and having a lot of trouble putting the story down but I really need to rec it to this group. Do yourselves a favour, garb a tea (or coffee) and a pile of buscuits and settle in for a good, long read.

JEanette
Vivian Darkbloom chapter 9 . 1/28/2006
Geez, thank Merlin Snape finally gave her the dressing-down she deserved, lol.
Phoenix's Feather chapter 58 . 1/15/2006
that was such a great story! its taken me 4 days to finish reading it but i loved every minute of it, its getting agdded to my favorites list.

one question though, in the epilogue how many years had past and which kids were whos? i got that sirus was remus's and Brian was Snapes but i got confused bout the rest! (maybe that im just tired it 1:47 in the morning i just couldnt stop reading i need to finish it!)

well hopw you write more stories ill be looking for them

Falco
Hyouden chapter 58 . 12/22/2005
Wonderful story! I got nothing done all week because I was so caught up in your plot line. Very well written and original.