Reviews for Ruin
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Screw you bitch! Naruto started getting acknowledged after the battle with Neji. Then he kept getting better. He never failed so fuck you and your shit story! The only one that fails is that loser and traitor sasuke! So go fuck yourself you mental bitch!
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
*blinks* hey... cool...
angelkicat chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
VERY good. _ I really like your perspective!
kaekeo chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
0.0...that was sad. NARUTO! Wah. Why does such a kawaii little guy have to be so hated? Phooey...I always end up liking a hated character. Good writing! I loved it very much so!
B.U.G.I.M.S chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
O.O...*is speechless...dumbfounded, even*...O.O
Poor Naruto-chan...
desolate chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Alright. I don't review much, but I had to review for this story since it was so well-written. Short, but you managed to keep it to-the-point which was good. And also, Naruto's current dilemma with people's reactions toward him sounds like something he would fret about. He seems paranoid here about their reactions and is constantly 'itching' for something. Oh well. Or maybe i'm just being a smarta** again. Anyway, the last line of your story was brilliant _ Espescialy this part of it:
"again he follow the tradition of destruction..."
PhoniexChild chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Wow, this is great. You write very well and I love the style of this piece. Good work.
Arteme chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Sometimes random stuff is better than the deeply thought-out stuff. I loved it, but that's just me. I thought the imagery was beautiful, and the writing style put alot of the other stuff I read to shame. Nifty job!