Reviews for The Ultra Crystals
heeromew4113 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
cool story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Live the action. Enjoyed it. Keep writing.
Holly9737 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
lol John Howard, you should really change that to the ranga with big ears lobes ;)
Holly9737 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very good beginning. Can't wait to read more
Green-TRexx chapter 194 . 5/14/2012
(formerly GreenRangerWannabe) this is getting better with each chapter. Quite an accomplishment considering it's almost 200 chapters long. That said, KENDRIX!

I really hoped you were going to save her (different universes and all) but I suppose it was inevitable. Keep up the good work.
zookster chapter 173 . 4/12/2012
The sex coins sounds ... interesting. Could you post it
GreenRangerWannabe chapter 130 . 2/9/2012
Holy cow. This is an amazing story. At the end of every chapter I find myself trying to think of what's next. Somehow, by the way you said 'avenge his fallen friends' I've got a feeling that we are about to see AJ in allosaur armor, if not more than that. As always, well done.
GreenRangerWannabe chapter 89 . 12/20/2011
So...the return of the almost ranger. Very clever. I'm itching to know what will happen with the brown crystal. Update again soon please!
GreenRangerWannabe chapter 68 . 12/6/2011
Another good chapter. I liked that you confirmed which monster damages utahraptor. And i am looking forward to see if AJ will come between the two of them. Update soon!
GreenRangerWannabe chapter 56 . 11/28/2011
Ok...I'll answer the call for reviews, and I won't just say WRONG!

I discovered your story about a month ago, and have returned everyday (sometimes more than that) to see if it had been updated. I think the concept of no rules is brilliant, as it opens up new possibilities. While the story has continued to get darker, I think it's progressing just as it is supposed to. (I love the time travel thing by the way). Anyways, that's all for now, but well done, and keep updating PLEASE!
Shadowlord1329 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hey its me again Steven you know the guy you killed off I'm not mad I find my death funny I mean Death but concrete at least you put me in your story thanks
J.W. Appel chapter 27 . 9/7/2009
Awesome!
red neo ranger chapter 26 . 9/3/2009
very good keep it up as this is very good
J.W. Appel chapter 26 . 9/2/2009