Reviews for Find the Moon
staidwaters chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Just reread this and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time years ago. Thanks again for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
This was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Duo: I would be /such/ an awesome mommy. I could teach you to shoot, and mix bombs and blend in with a crowd and braid your hair everyday and-
Heero: Idiot!
Ed: idiot!
Duo: XD like father like son! Hahahahaha
*facepalm*
(headDuo, why would you be the mom anyway? height difference?)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
This is so much FUN!

I love the language barrier and how Duo is just /so/ smart. I wonder if the Elrics have realized just how insanely smart their new buddy is. Probably not, but to so skillfully adapt to a new language in a new world- well, if they weren't such geniuses themselves they'd probably have a suspicion at least lol.

Everyone so far feels very in character, which is a shocker considering how rare that is for Duo in fanfiction. Seriously the only thing that has forced me to pause and scowl so far is that you said Duo's eyes were blue when in the series they were purple 95% of the time. So that made me a little sad. bah. I do like that Duo is even smaller than Ed. That is hilarious. I never thought of it before, but I can see it. hahaha.

ok I'm going to go read the next chapter now.
PERSONALPROBLEMS chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Great Story!
Toki Mirage chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
Hands down one of the best and most plausible crossovers out there. You blew me away the first time I read this and you continue to do so every time I reread it. Hot dayamn! :D
Vixkitty chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
OMG i love this story just rereading it :D so well thoughtout and written. you sure you couldn't do a sequel?
NinthFeather chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
I really liked this story! Good job. I'm unfamiliar with wing but you did really well with all the FMA elements. Keep it up!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
loved it.
Azaelynn chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
was just reading this fic again, and i wondered... since Find the Moon is set up for a sequel, have you ever thought of coming back to this idea and writing one?

if not, that's cool, but if so, that'd be kinda neat, and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't interested in the possibility.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Eh have you made a sequel yet? If so can you post an alert for it?

BlackRose
Annoying Little Twit chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
OH MY GOD! I haven't read this story in years! I hope you decide to continue it, like the authour note at the bottom says! I love this story, it was the first fma/gw story I have ever read, and I don't think I read one that matched up to it in the slightest. Though I haven't really looked since they changed the site to locate crossovers. But I bet your's is still #1!

Loves!

ALT
FancyQuinn chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
I just finished reading this and I have to say, I think you've won my heart out there, Sol :). This is the first (and only) FMA/GW I've ever found (on and otherwise) and to see it so well-written, in-character, and believable...well, it's wonderful. Like really, I spent the night reading this.

I do hope you consider a sequel thoughAlthough I see it's definitely been a while for you and this fic, it's still a magnificent fic. Understandable if you're busy or you've lost interest, but well, figured it wouldn't hurt to leave a review and try to do *some* convincing, haha.

Well, anyway, great work! You've made a fan of me :)

Fan
chibi heishi chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
Alright, this was awesome. Just... just really awesome. I wouldn't have thought that this crossover would work, but you've made it work beautifully.
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
This is really good so far, but I'm afraid that I'll have to finish it later as it's getting late.