Reviews for Storm
Onaleia chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Oops, just wanted to add to my review on chapter 7 (but the software won't let me) that this has earned a permanent place on my favorites list.
onaleia chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
I am not good at analyzing these things, so the comments that follow may be somewhat disjointed. I specifically came to say that I REALLY liked and enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing.

I did note some hononym errors, but they were not distracting enough for me to go back and pick them out. In other words, the strength of the story, both plot and especially emotions, strongly overrode minor technicalities.

The only one I remember off-hand (it may have even been the only one) is that role should have been roll at one point.

role-as in to play a part or perform a duty.

roll-as in a snowball downhill or a wheel on the highway: movement of a circular, horizontal character.

Methos plays the role of Adam so well that it is sometimes difficult for Joe to remember that they really are the same person.

Time rolls on.

(By the way, Joe's noticing the shifts between Methos, Adam, and those other, stranger-like personalities, both in behavior and changes in eye color, was particularly striking and extremely well-done, contributing beautifully to the overall feel of the piece.)

Again, beautifully crafted and enjoyable. Not angsty but introspective and oddly enough *peaceful* in feel.

Awesome.

Thanks again for sharing.
Sam666 chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
I loved this story, you protrayed Joe and Methos very well abd true to character.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
Wow! This was beautifully done. I would applaud your talents, the introspection, the play between friends, all well done.

Great job!
Annikaya chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Wow! You just have the most amazing writing! It's so beautiful and poignant. I don't think I necessarily understood everything that happened in the story because it was so deep and psychological (heck, I'm not sure even Joe and Methos understood everything that happened) but the story was just beautiful. You're a really talented writer.
Tethered Serpent chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
I chanced upon this story, looking for something to fit my mood. And I must say, this really hit the spot for me. (yay Methos angst) I love your instense, detailed and insightful characterisation, both of Methos and Joe. I also appreciate the effort you obviously spend on researching the historical details that you weave into Methos' memory-too few fics are this well-realised. Thanks very much for a fine read.
MaireadInish chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
I just stumbled onto this story, and am very glad that I did; it's very touching and portrays the unusual friendship between Joe and Methos very well. Thanks for a great read.
KiwiClover chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The more stories of yours that I read, the more I get hooked! I can't say enough how much I love that your characters are so genuinely human and true to the series. I can't remember reading a Methos fiction that portrayed him better. (Perhaps I'm biased, due to the fact that this is how *I* always pictured him). _

Anyway, lovely dialogue (I had to shove my fist in my mouth to keep from waking my roommate with my laughter! Especially about the Roger Daltry/Fitz comment), exceptionally written characters, and perfect little occurences that allow the characters to reveal themsleves...what more can I say? You just have it! (mind you, I don't quite know what "it" is, but you are definitely in posession when it comes to your fiction).

THANK you for writing!

~Keara
Ankhutenshi chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
This... is quite possibly the most moving Methos story I have ever read. You're exactly right on the characterization, and I aboslutely LOVe how you've made Methos and Adam seperate; yet not. It's sort of how I've always pictured 'them'. Beautiful, beautiful piece of writing. Thank you for sharing.
bagheera chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
Very nicely written. Perfectly in character as far as I can tell and also very well balanced between reavealing something about Methos but never too much. I also liked the fact that you wrote about Byron in a more respectful way!
Magda1 chapter 7 . 4/17/2004
Great story, I'm sorry I didn't discover it earlier.
I just love Joe and Methos interaction stories, and you've really captured the complexities of their relationship beautifully. Their respective angsts is nicely explored.
I particularly liked the section where Methos works out the tune and sings - very moving. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
trixiebelle chapter 7 . 4/16/2004
Wonderful story! Thanks for the great read! Two of my fave characters all alone baring their souls.
SouthernChickie chapter 7 . 4/13/2004
i liked very much. the conversations were natural and nicely in character. they way they went from serious to palling around and back and forth had a great flow. You have a great handel on the characters.
so...what's next?
King Henry the V chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
It's a nice story, exploring the facets of Methos and Dawson, and thoroughly lacking in Immortal activity. Nice, calm, touching piece.
jnp chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
I really liked this story! You must be a psych major in college or something! It was really great to see all these insights into Joe, Methos, and their relationship. I really liked this. It wasn't mindless drabble; it had plot, action, and emotional connection. This was great work! Do other stories!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »