Reviews for Storm
yellowvalley chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
Wow. You write wonderfully. Your characterizations are great. I hope to read more from you soon. VERY good story!
Dani chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
You know, I get so iritated with McCleod, I mean Methos is not a bad guy. I loved the reference at the end to Benjamin Adams telling the slaves how to find the way north. I also liked Joes parting shot of the best way not to get lost is to not go alone... priceless advice. Methos is actually quite humble isn't he? Yes, there was the horseman incident, but then again, you don't see him shouting out about all the good things he's done and saying that excuses it do you? McC deserves a kick in the head for all the times he's used that as an excuse to cut at M. And Joe's a good friend. Wonder if it's just J's age and p.o.v. of mortality, or if McC's just dense, that J understands more about M than McC does. In any case WONDERFUL work. I hope to see more of your work SOON. I can't tell you how cheered I am when I check and see that you've updated a chapter. Your characterization is wonderful, the plot was believable. The setting worked well with the plot, and the coversation about the stars and the weather fit well into the story, and was one of the reasons I liked this chapter so much. Tnx. Dani
Lady Cinnibar chapter 7 . 4/11/2004
(guilty)
Sorry I vhaven't reviewed the last few chapters. I get lost and distracted, y'know?
Anywhoots, it's a lovely story, and I've ever so much enjoyed reading it. I'll try and remember to look for more work by you, so I can read and review that too. Thank you for writing it.
amura chapter 7 . 4/11/2004
i loved this story! you are an amazing writer, and you write methos very well. i've never read about his eyes changing color when his personality does: it's a very interesting idea and works extremely well, i like it a lot. i hope you wrote lots more wonderful stories (especially with methos) in the (hopefully near :p) future!
Dani chapter 6 . 4/7/2004
Oh... I really feel sorry for both M and J right about now. Guilt weighs heavy on the conscience of those who have not yet admitted fault... and true forgiveness can not be rendered until guilt is brought into the open. J might be stepping on a mine field, and, well, M might never really get past the 2nd stage... many don't you know... Terrific story - brilliant charactarization of M and J - nice transitioning from past to present experiences. Keep going with this - this works well.
Skye29 chapter 5 . 4/6/2004
This is good! Excellent writing.
Orion chapter 5 . 3/31/2004
Damn. I had hoped that I would be original thinking of writing a story where Kronos named Methos. Oh well. Since there is no way I could write as well as you do...
Great story. Can't wait for more. And all of Methos masks and personalities that he lives but are not him...cool.
More, please.
Kitty2228 chapter 5 . 3/31/2004
This story is heart breaking and beautiful. I love the Adam/Methos interplay, it's done so effectively. You keep Methos totally in character, and give him so many different layers. Please update this soon. It was left at such an emotional low that I really need the resolution! Also the name!
Great work, Kitty
SouthernChickie chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
Look at me all caught up and junk!
Great start, my dear girl. Love the seriousness wiht the blend of humor. It mirrors the character personalities beautifully.
Like the stuff with "Adam said" vs. "Methos said" very subtle, very clever, and a very nice touch.
Nancy6 chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
Excellent 3rd and 4th chapters! I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
Jinxed-Wood chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
Neoinean? Writing a Methosfic? Obviously, my dastardly plans, to convert all Highlander fanfic writers to the joys of Methos, are coming to fruition! All bow down to the Methos muse….ahem…sorry about that…. I got a little carried away there.
Needless to say, I’m enjoying this story. I’ve always been a fan of your writing style and, frankly, I’m envious of your ability to write emotional angst whilst never (damn your eyes!) falling into the big, yawning maw that is melodrama. Looking forward to the next instalment!
King Henry the V chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
A touching story of reconciliation of friends. Keep it coming.
jnp chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
Whoa! This is an interesting chapter! What happened to Methos? I'm hooked to see what comes next chapter! Update soon.
trixiebelle chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
What a great exchange!
Zediir chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
You used Quenya as the 'ancient language'?
Something about snow now covering silver and something about having left. (vanwa past participle of auta go away, leave)
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »