Reviews for Storm
Lady Cinnibar chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
Ah! This is torture! You had me in tears at one point! (Although that can be said because I'm going through the end of a long and once wonderful friendship, and I empathize too much)
I really am enjoying this, and it would be a crime for you not to finish it. However, if the Muse does not visit, the Muse does not visit. Just know that I will look for you to post more, if you do.
King Henry the V chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
I like this story, it's getting more interesting ... a different side to the oldest immortal
Shannon chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
What language WAS Methos speaking in chp.2? It looked and sounded like tolkien elvish. I love the way you seperate Adam from Methos, he has always been my favorite charecter. Keep writing!
trixiebelle chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
Great story so far. Joe and Methos may be my two favorite characters. Look forward to more.
Nancy6 chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
I had to re-read the last paragraph for it to sink in, but, wow! The ending was gut wrenching. I enjoyed Methos feeding Joe details of his past life. Excellent angst!
Alekto chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
I have to say I'm really enjoying this so far, and needless to say looking forward to reading more. I particularly like your take on Methos.
King Henry the V chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Fun stuff, longer than expected ... finish it up _
kat chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Hi, im really enjoying this story, its very well written. I was wondering though, you eluded to a story between Rebecca and Methos, have you written it before, or plan on writing it in the future because you sparked my intrest. Well keep up the good work.
Dani chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Wow, this is story has some of the best depth in Methos' chararcter that I have seen. I particularly liked the fact that you pointed out the relationships of the others leading to M's exclusion to these groups. It doesn't usually occur to readers to look at M's actions from anything other than a distance. Your story allows M's character to really develop, shows wonderful group/relationship dynamics, and Joe gets more than a bit part! Excellent job... I look forward to reading more of your work.
AMN chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
I love a good Methos and Joe story. It's starting really good. Loved the Caesar part and I had tears reading that last part. Keep going.
lamarquise chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Quite good. Your Methos is unexpectedly touching; he seems so self-sufficient and sure of himself so much of the time that you forget there must be moments like this. Thanks!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4