Reviews for Apocalypse Coming
0renginal chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I pray you update sometime in the future. This was a very good read.
WallofWeird chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Wow. This definitely is an interesting fic. I'm glad I found it. (I especially love the dark, adventure, in hiding feel to it) I'll be sure to keep an eye out for updates.
jomanflea chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
I've enjoyed reading this series a lot. I know it's been a while since you've updated it, but I do hope you manage to get back to it at some point, I'd like to know where the story is going :)
Elaria chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
are you gonna finish this? i really love the story :) even if it is 6 years later, i still want to know what happens!
littlekittykat chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
Ah, so this is like intermission. I like Megan, she's such a sweet heart_
reviewer not a writer chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
love the storie please continue
reviewer not a writer chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
great storie
wellington chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
please continue on with and your x-men evol. stories, i am like a soaps addict, i need to know what happens next.

by the by, i love your characteration. lance acts like lance and scott acts like scott, if you know what i mean. though i wish you would get more into todd's past because you hint at some heavy abuse but you never show it or how badly it effects him. but everything else wows me.

just a quick question, are you going to have jaime madrox's past be the same as the comic. how he was pretty much abadoned on a his family's farm and he and his dupes doing everything themselves to survive. just wondering.

thanks for the great reads
WhIMsiCAl IMpULsE chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This is an amazing fic! Great introductory Chapter.
Riderazzo chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
YOU FINALY REVIEWED! More Lancitty next time please! This is a Fav. Story of mine. UPDATE SOON!
DemonRogue chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
the chapter was great.
Raniatlw chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
You're back! Yay!

Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more.
VoldieBeth chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
Great Chapter! I'm so glad you're continuing these stories again! I like how Megan follows Lance around and how Fred has a crush on Penance. I can't wait for more and I can't wait for the two teams to finally meet again.
LadyEvils chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
Wow, I love you're stories. I loved the friendly fight between Scott and Lance, as well as the Penance Danger Room scene, and Megan's stalker tendancies.

Keep up the good work.

evils
soulstress chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
yeah i couldn't be bothered to sign in (again)

this chapter was really interesting, can't wait to see what will hapen when Kitty sees Megan's little obsession with Lance (if ever)

glad that Scott won because it may hae been a little unrealistic otherwise, even though i would have loved for lance to win

have i mentioned how much i like this fic? well...it's a lot

and the underground (v cool name by the by) now have a danger room huh? wolvie is gonna have some fun...

great chapter