Reviews for An Idiot in the Jedi Temple
Starrie Wolf chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
I think it's warped. I mean, heck, humour stories are usually let off the hook on anything, even if you call yourself in the story padawanjinx or americarocksmyworld (yes I have seen a story with that 'person' as a character).

The Mary-Sue part, well, since you put yourself inside I'll believe you. Come on, I know a person who ought to be one, he's perfect in almost every way...
Llama-Alpaca-Llapaca chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
*dies laughing, like, a million times*. I do believe that that is the funniest SW fic that I have ever read. Rock on! Please keep writing! I love you! (Isn't it wonderful to hear that from a total stranger? Hahaha.)

Miss Telcontar chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Um...good job.
Annoying Brat chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
BOOYEA! UPDATE! I thought you had forgotten this fic. in fact i wouldn't of known you updated if i didn't enjoy it so much i wanted to read it again, after a year or so without it. THATS how much i like it, i still remember it a year later. Please let another update come soon. SOON! SON! *Does mind control hand movements* you want to update want to update want to *Notices the funny looks she's getting* what?
eeyore chapter 8 . 3/27/2004
nope - it ain't a MS it's what some of us call *normal, every day life*. you may get a little wacked out, but it's a great read! keep it up - though i *would* prefer a bit more time-responsive update - 4 years is a little much... you've got a good style in all the SW stuff you've written. please keep it up.
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
hey i like soaps
obi-lover chapter 7 . 3/16/2004
Oh my god! This story is so funny! PLEASE write more!
duckmasta2020 chapter 7 . 1/12/2004
hahaha this is funny plz continue it i like it even if no one else does! u r a good writer maybe u could do that as a job someday i know i would read them!
Annoying brat chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
Believe me, im a long standing fan of this fic, having read it when chapter 4 was the hightest chapter, so that is a VERY long time. And i hate to beg but you must, MUST write the next chapter, im begging here, PLEASEE! these annoying messages will not stop untill my cries are heard and met. And now for the insparatiobnal speech:

Don't give up. its a good story in my opinion, nothing to send out and get published but most certainly enjoyable and makes you wanna read more. And you once truly semed to drive fun out of writing this story, as much as others have enjoyed reading it. Please dont let it become just another unfinished piece of work. That would be sad...

End inspiring speech:

And if ya need any ideas, just give a note. Adress is so don't hesitate to contact me. After all, us freaks should stick togeather! *Grinns*

Random quote: You can't frighten me! im a coward, im always afraid
Confureku chapter 7 . 9/14/2002
You should Updaaaaaaaate! Waaaaaaaaah! I've been waiting forever!
Liz chapter 7 . 7/17/2002
*giggles madly*

I started reading this a long time ago, and stopped when ff.n got all screwy... I'm SOOOO glad I found it again! This story is absolutly hilarious! Please, please continue... I'll beg if I have to!
h chapter 7 . 6/17/2002
Do you know the number of a good shrink? I may need one after that...Very, very fuuny, I love it! Please write more soon, I've not laughed so hard in ages.

Nat chapter 7 . 5/27/2002
This is such a FUNNY story. You write very well and have a great sense of humor. Please continue
Nat chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
this is really funny/ hurry and please write more
Nadra chapter 7 . 5/6/2002
OOOOOHHH! I LOVE this story! It's just like me with my friends. We crack up at any given moment, tickle each other until crying is inevitable, and we pretty much can get high off of breathing. Write more!