Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wild Stallion
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 2/15
Awesome
This story is amazing. It's so rare to see a HP crossover where the non-HP element is the one that has its canon ripped to shreds. Seriously, I love your accurate portrayals of the HP characters, free of bashing. This is a gem just for its rarity, but it is also written well. Nice work.
borg rabbit chapter 8 . 1/10
I cry incomplete
Please say more to come someday
Too good to just die
Yeah. Lousy haiku
But feeling still holds so true
Readers will miss you
spicarus chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
I do hope that you update this story again, preferably sooner as opposed to later. I'd like to see the meeting between Nodoka and Serius, as well as Ranma's reactions to some of the other Potter cast. And how will they deal with the Neko-Ken?
mally1942 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Yet another fic where Ramna isn't Gemna's son and Nodoka proves what a good wife and mother she by sending him off with Gemna for ten years of hell.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
So is this story dead?
Balagor chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
So far this story looks interesting. Hopefully it is not dead, as there appears to have been gaps in publishing before.
ramunes chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
hey please more chapters i like this good read
Reymen chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Why should Ranma suddenly start showing signs of magic now, it is not like he have been in high stress situation earlier!?
kenneth chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
Cant wait to read more
TimberlineWolf chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
this is fantastic! please write more!
i'm holding out that this may actually update sometime mabey soonish, given your apparent propensity for long stretches of inactiveness.
though believe me i know how that feels as the author.
hope the muse bug bites ya soon
eliteshadow chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
cool story please update and post more chapters soon i would love to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
So Hermine, Ginny, Cho & every other girl in the world bleeds for 3 days because of their period while Ranma has to bleed for 27 days because of her period...THATS F*CKING STUPID
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
i really hope they will in counter sirius in the bank!
Meck Viking chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
Arg. Just as its getting to the good stuff the fic ends. Well welcome to my face and good luck writing more and in life.