Reviews for A Light in the Darkness
LandUnderWave chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
*cheers* The four Founders rule! And it's even better when Godric is related to the Malfoys... XD *checks profile* You're ALIVE! Yay! *is happy girl* Thanks!

Lilz
DarkAngel048 chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
good fic.
CrimsonReality chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Please update! I love your story.
jennifer chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
love it please update really soon please
as chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
i dont want dumbledor know ther are founders

hermiona and ron arent friend of harry

update!
shazia Born confused chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
this is really good

plz update

neways, take care

sami chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
the founders! *clasps hands and jumps around*
insanechildfanfic chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
this is great
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
Excellent job, a bit rushed and confusing with the inheritense stuff. It seems like one of those fics that have Harry with extra-special powers while the author tries to throw in a logical explanation, then just have fun with the powers. Nothing wrong with this, but I've read too many fics like that and probably won't enjoy reading yet another.

But this fic is really good besides it being rushed. I see some Harry-Slytherin bonding here...hmm...don't like that, but you're the author, what can I do to stop you? Nothing. Obviuosly you're doing an excellent job, according to how many fans you have. Keep it up.
Gabwr chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
It is good keep going
oracale chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
cool
blubb-blubb chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
seems that ironically the Malfoys might be related to Godric Gryffindor...

will you sort the founders into their respectable houses? wouldn't it be amusing to see Snape scold Salazar and acuses him of being not worthy of being in Slytherin house? And wouldn't it be amusing too if the Dryffindors don't like Godric, because he's friends with a Slytherin? And the chaos if the truth comes out!

I don't ask about Harrys inheritance, because I think we will find out enough.