Reviews for The Balrog And The Seven Dwarves
Phantazm chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I had to put this in my favorites list just because of the title. Short and to the point, and if you know anyone who can animate using Flash or Blender, you might want to add a little to this story and let an animator loose on this. More slapstick! More screaming! More Disney carnage! It appeals to the crankier side of me, and I approve. Most heartily.
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow... I want to see a short animated movie. Now. I don't know if you've seen LookingForGroup's animated short "Slaughter The World", but it makes fun of the little mermaid in pretty much the same way as this story, and that makes my dark humor side happy in a way that I will never truly understand. (if you haven't seen it... look that video up on YouTube. You are missing out)

I love this! Excellent job!
Phantomhorse1810 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ha ha LOTR Snow white mix. I'll check out your other stories.
Matchbox Dragon chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Ah, so it was actually the dwarves *singing* that woke the Balrog - it all makes sense now! :D
KIT chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
ehehehehehehe... bizzare...very... interesting...but somehow, meaningless...the ending was well done, i didn't think you could use your talent into this kind of thing. specifically speaking, the talent of cracking jokes on the edge of disaster...hehe, interesting, and it's a good getaway from sad writing if you've had too much of it, i certainly have from my chinese stuff. everything just seems to end up with the main girl either being killed cruelly or committing suicide...hehe, this one was a funy piece, but you couldve made it funny in a sarcastic way by making the whole thing longer and describing everything really detailed. and the balrog appeared a little too sudden. you could have added something like "you shall not pass"and the balrog dines anyway. just thoughts, this one was funny, but not as good as your other works

KIT
Darkrin chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
-gasp!-

But what happens when she sends her little animal friends to look for them? Maybe Gandalf can be a sqirrel and say, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" In a really fast, squeaky voice. And then he'd totally kick the Balrog's butt with his squirrel-Gandalf powers.

I rather liked this fic.

-Rin
Nari-chan SND chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Haha! That was really funny! It makes since, though, since the seven dwarves are dwarves and the dwarves in Middle Earth did awaken the balrog. Hehehe... funny stuff... Great job!

Nari
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
:-O Oh dear! I liked this...I think...but those poor dwarves! Good job.
Clone chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
O_O That was weird, but very amusing. About the dwarves...poor guys! (cliche!)
Rifthead chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I like the basic premise. Tis a good story overall, but kill the adverbs. All of them. Adverbs must die.

-Ted
jvento chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Yay! Thank you for that laugh. Even though I dont care for LOTR, I still liked this comic. And Dopey! Good work!