Reviews for Fragments
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Depressing that even Dumbledore thinks about how he's not going to find a good spy and about the war, and how Granger doesn't seem to care - which is worse, I think, than Longbottom's response.

But very realistically done. I liked the portrayals of Mcgonagall and Potter the most - especially Mcgonagall.

goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Such depth of expression and detail. Once again i compliment you on your ability to recreate three-dimensional characters. Well done :) God Bless xx
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Dear God, I love this to death. I could not breathe while I read it, while I anticipated each word, each thought, from the cast of characters Snape had by necessity interacted with. His life is in no way one of happiness. In particular, Neville with his relief, Dumbledore with all his experience and wisdom and viciousness and love, and Harry with his selfish honor and righteousness, were bitterly poignant. Favorites - I cannot resist.
TeamReiRei chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
That was really good

I think you portrayed each character very well

Please keep up the brilliant work!
Shadowcat10 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This is the third of your stories I have read, and I again admire your style and talent. Your characters come across very honestly, I liked the way you portrayed their different reactions to Snape's death, (particularly Neville's paragraph- it was an interesting one to open with) but I do think that Harry and Minerva would have at least been a little unsettled over Snape's death, I thought Harry seemed especially cold.

Overall, though, I liked it.
The Third Murderer chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Wow, that was depressing. Well done, though. Like Neville's paragraph, and McGonagall's looking through the pictures.
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I really liked the range of emotions displayed by the various characters. And I liked how little bits of Severus came out as well (the photograph was a nice touch).
Loony chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
well...Snape's death could have touched some people a bit more...
just Dumbledore and Hermione seem to be sad...
Snape has never been popular but after all, he had spied for the order, saved Harry Potter's life several times...
I think Harry would be a bit concerned about Snape's death