Reviews for A scandal in Port Royal
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I would have loved "further details"
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
What perfect scandal! XD

Nice oenshot.

Kisses from Argentina!
Glea chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Yay That was a good scandal. I wonder if scandal can actually be good.. oh well.
Cheorl d'Arion chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
It was, of course, the greatest scandal in Port Royal that year.

LOL. I love that finishing line. It makes one wonder what other sorts of scandals happen in said town.

-Cheorl
LadyBush chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
This story is simply wonderful! The voice is very strong and I agree with the reviewer below- it does sound like Jane Austen. Your grasp of language is superb; your characterisation of Jack goddam perfect! I love it all. And the description of James as a pirate at the end was great too.
mssparrington chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I laughed straight the way through! This is so cute. Just how I see them, fighting all the time, but killing anyone who tries to hurt the other. Adore the prim but winking POV.
elaneon chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I love the voice of this piece,the peek into Port Royal society, and Jack's speech with props and special effects. Very fun to read.
hatsofftothebartender chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Oh, that was so fantastic man, it read like the most intricate of narratives, so vivid and true. Oh and the ending line, is fucking phenomenal man...
yebunom77 chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
whoa this story's awesome!
heavenxleigh chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I absolutely loved that ! It was different than all the others fics, original I believe is the word. You're an excellent writer !
BlackJackSilver chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I am delirious! The pink champagne of ficlets! Yum. I loved the gun and the kiss.
AmZ chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
picante, very! ;)
Havenhaven chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I like this alot
Bithsith chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
OH! I *lust* Pirate!James... and this was such a delightful read. Funny, heart-warming, and well–written. Thank you so much for making my day.
hobbitfeet chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This was GREAT! The way you narrated it was just priceless and Pirate!James is one of my favorite things.
Words can't express how much I enjoyed it.