Reviews for I Shall Believe
hungergamesawesomness chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Loved the story, and I know that you probably dont use fan fic anymore, but if you do can you email me the rest of this story. Please!
RavennaAngelline chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Late coming to this story, and I see it's been a while since you've written anything, so I hope you are still active here at FFN. I would like to read the rest of this story if you happen to still have it after all this time. The links on your profile are dead (makes me cry!)

I adored Tarzan when it was on, and when it was cancelled I actually emailed and contacted the suits at the WB and wrote them a scathing letter informing them I was done with the network. They cancelled so many good shows back then that had soo much potential. All for stupid programming and reality tv (ugh).

Travis Fimmel is now on Vikings on the History channel, so I'm happy I get to look at his sexiness again.

Anyway, loved this story and Reflections, and hope you still have the rest of this. PM me with a way to get the rest, and I can send you my actual email address.

Thanks!
D.GrayManGRL chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
The link to this story on your page isn't working; is it alright if I ask you to email it to me?
Jacklynn chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
My dear, you are truly talented! Oh my gosh, this stuff is good! I read this after your Reflections series, which might I add is tres fabulous! You are a brilliant writer and I can't thank you enough for writing the Reflection series and this as well. I was heartbroken when Tarzan was canceled and have been needing a little pick me up from it ever since. Your writing has not only enhanced my love for the show, which the Network made a HUGE mistake in cancelling, but has given me a little bit of closure. I can see you truly loved the show and as a fellow fan, I can't thank you enough for writing this, thank you! I would so love to read the other chapters of the I Shall Believe series if you have it. If you do, could you email them to me at ?

Sincerely,
Fellow Tarzan Fan
Jacklynn
Pinjk78 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Oh no, stuck in the middle of the story and the follow up links are not active any more... even if I am a bit late in finding this story, I would love it if you could send me the continuing chapters!
Alexis St. Claire chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
My email: thelmonster

I would love to read the rest of this story!
olioliwoo chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Could you please send me the rest of this story? My email is olivia( ) . Thank you!
buns1974 chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
OMG I love this story and would be so grateful if you would email me the rest of it to
LirielLee chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Okay, obviously it has been quite a few years since you wrote this, but while I loved the brief show as well, I wasn't into fanfic at the time and so only recently discovered your stories. Love them! Having just watched the entire series again and then gone looking for decent fanfic I found yours and you really got the characters. I felt that everything you wrote here and in the Reflections pieces were absolutely perfect as to how the characters were thinking. Not to mention that your writing is fantastic and leaves me leaning forward to make sure I don't miss a word! So even though it's been years, I just wanted to let you know that your work is still being appreciated. Of course if you still have the rest of this story I would appreciate reading that too :)
LoNeR2008 chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
I love this story. it's amazing and the characters are kept in their roles well. :) I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the rest of the story or if its easier to send the whole thing that would be okay too ;). Thanks! :)
The Black Candle chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
Wow. This was great! Nice written.
Ravyn chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Hi! Well, I sent you a PM but I thought I would try a review to. I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the second half of this story? Really love your characterization of the characters and am intersted to see how the rest of the story plays out!

Thanks!

Email: ravynnyx ( )
llyynn chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
The characters are so spot on, it's just about perfect. It's beautifully written but cuts out so abruptly, it's like a sucker punch. Do you mind sending me the rest of the story? *making puppy dog eyes* Please?
JenB chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
I'm enjoying this story. I went to your bio page and clicked on both links to get to the rest of the story but is no longer there and this story was not posted on . My email is . Please send me the rest of the story. Or just send the whole thing.

Thanks,

JenB.
Silver-Winged-Saiyajin chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
I just found your story and loved it! I had forgotten all about the Tarzan series for a little while, now I've gotten back into it. I really wish they hadn't cancelled it. Could I get the rest of your story?