Reviews for A Letter to Mr William Snape
Vulpine Vixi chapter 1 . 2/25
I logged in to to read one of my favorite stories, Runaway Dragon, and its not there anymore :-( Where's it gone? Can you please re-upload it if at all possible?
Ethorin chapter 22 . 12/7/2010
, poor Harry, theres Snapes everywhere lolololololololololol
Ethorin chapter 21 . 12/7/2010
yay, gangolf is gone gone gone :P
Ethorin chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
u rly need to work on showing the points where POV changes, right now ur now showing them at all, though u do use the names so you can tell when POV changes it would be hard for me to read if i wasnt very good at reading(i spend most of my day reading :P)
Ethorin chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Gangolf needs to be kicked out of Hogwarts...i mean come on, a Gryffonslyth...that makes no sense atm, srsly, sum1 needs to kick Gangolf out
Ethorin chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
we finally have a non omniscient(all knowing) Dumbledore YAY
dzio chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
Alright, I've reviewed "Runaway Dragon", spent ENTIRE BLOODY NIGHT reading the sequel, so I'd better review this as well, eh? ;)

Anyway, it's still enjoyable and quite good, but I didn't like is as much as the first story. I guess what bothered me was that ther's no central conflict, the story doesn't really go anywhere. In "Runaway Dragon" you had Narcisa's death and Draco's arrival in West Hogsmeade as a start, then we watched him grow and change, and it all ended with him being adopted. This story has a good beginning, but after Billy goes to Hogwarts it sort of drifts. Yeah, the kids are fun, making fun of prejudiced Gryffindors is fun (though I think you are overy biased in the other direction in some places and I honsetly think that Harry Potter wouldn't raise a green-haired female copy of Dudley, and he would be slightly more mature than a moronic 14-year-old...), but there's no point to all of it really.

And you moved the story back to the familiar setting and POV switched back to "general" instead of concentrating on one character, which made this story much less interesting than the previous one. It's a logical and well written continuation, but it lacks the spark. You know, like a sequel of a brilliant movie that's nowhere as good, but seemed like a good way to make the studio some easy money. ;)
dzio chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
To answer your question about Colleen - I think her parents should be sentenced to life without parole. ;) It takes a criminally moronic parent to raise a little snotty waste of space like her. ;)
suchrandomness chapter 22 . 1/29/2010
Fantastic story - I read Runaway Dragon and A letter to Mr William Snape in 2 days... best story I've ever read about these two prominent HP characters.

I love how you portrayed them. Brilliant stuff.

I hope you plan to write more of these type of stories.
YaoiIsMyAddiction chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Loved the first story, this one was slow at the beginning but is slowly picking up pace. Though, hands down, you royally confused me with all the classes and schedule. My eyes were crossing and my head was spinning. You get kudos for that. _
Taffy Isabella chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
Yay.! D
Amy chapter 22 . 3/8/2007
I love that epilouge . . . it made me feel like you've really taken care of you charactors, and haven't just dropped them. I can really picture what their lives are like . . . it's wonderful. Thank you for writing such a good story.
quicksylver chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
i think that your stories:

runaway dragon and letter to william snape as well as the severus and greenie stories are just wonderful, well though out and well written. good job! they are a joy to read and i look forward to seeing more work from you.

ps. i love the crows and even That dog.
midnight tiger chapter 22 . 8/7/2006
for some reason I never read the last few chapters of this story, but now that I have re-read Runaway dragon and LtMWS I must say that I love the way you ended it. any other way would have left me feeling... uncompleted, if that makes any sense. I love the little glimpses of their years during and after Hogwarts and was glad to see so much resolved. the bit with Harry was both annoying and amusing, annoying because after so much Slytherin/Snape centric reading its hard to look at Harry in any kind of friendly light, and his daughter is just... well she would have done first year Draco proud. amusing because... well poor Harry just cant get away from those blasted Snapes! LOL I love these storys so very much and want to thank you again for writing them and sharing them with us. :)
Lee chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Hola Silverfox, realmente tengo la esperanza que entiendas el español, antes que nada deceo felicitarte por las hermosas historias que has escrito, soy fanatica sobretodo de las de Harry Potter, tienes una forma de narrativa exelente y cautivante, lamentablemente no soy buena con el Ingles, pero tube la suerte de encontrar una pagina donde tradujeron algunos de tus trabajos (Dragon Fugitivo, El ultimo leon, Mi nombre es Severus y Cero..Cero..Severus, por su traduccion al español)lamentablemente la pagina no se ha vuelto a actualizar desde Agosto del 2005, por lo que no he podido seguir tu trabajo,si fuera posible que existiera alguna pagina o paginas a las que les hayas dado la autorizacion de traducir tus trabajos, que me pudiares recomendar te estaria r4ealmente agradecida, si no es asi, detodos modos espero que sigas escribiendo porque asi como yo se que habra muchios que disfrutan tu talento.

Atentamente Brenda Lee (Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico)