Reviews for The One who rattles the Stars
Chocohip2000 chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
good so far.
MariusIoannesP chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Your story was good up until Chapter 19 and then it went downhill from there.
Arrna chapter 34 . 5/14/2005
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I loved every minute of this story! And everyone gets their happily ever after _ Perfect:D
Thalita chapter 34 . 4/29/2005
This is an awesome story! I love how you could tie God into it and make it into a Christian story. I don't know if I could have done that... It's great! Well done and God Bless!

~Thalita K.
cheekyyoyoteddybear chapter 30 . 10/19/2004
Angel48 reporting thi is an AWSOME BLOSSOM STORY so far so much detail I'm about to DROP DEAD! Waiting for more, waiting for more, waiting for more! Angel Out.
cheekyyoyoteddybear chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Angel48 reporting this is a great chapter (SORRY I havn't updated my story but I HAVE TO STUDY FOR EXSAMS)
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 33 . 9/19/2004
Oh this was the best story ever! I loved it! Great job! And God bless you!

-Janna Hawkins

ps. I loved how you put the Newsboys's song at the end. They are the best. :)
Elanor Joy chapter 33 . 9/18/2004
OH MY GOODNESS! It's over!

*bawls her eyelashes off*

WAH!

Whatever am I going to do? What AM I going to do?

What will I have to look forward to? What am I going to attempt to foreshadow during social studies? What I am I going to review? HUH?

Sheesh. Email me.
Little Hawk chapter 32 . 9/17/2004
WOW action, adventure, romance wow theres even a marraige! WOW! once again you have proven yourself king of Treasure Planet Fandom!
Little Hawk chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
Wow you are definitely one of the best writers in Treasure Planet Fandom. If you published this as a book I am definitely buying it!

PS. Thanks for reviewing my stories it really encouraged me to keep on writing!
Elanor Joy chapter 32 . 9/14/2004
YOU USED MY NAME! YIPPEE! Thanks ever so much. :)

The babies sound so adorable. I wasn't quite expecting 3 though...

Oh well, three's good. So are they princes and princesses too? Is Jim a prince now...?

Naw, Jim isn't exactly cut out for a crown and those hose thingies that pirnces back then had to wear. He'll just be royal gaurdian to Princess Bethany or something along those lines. I can't see him as a prince.

That doesn't mean the babies couldn't be royalty though...*HINT*!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 32 . 9/14/2004
Hm did I hear Captain Jack Sparrow's line? :) Anyway I loved the wedding part! It was so sweet!
Elanor Joy chapter 31 . 9/12/2004
A BABY! A BABY! A BABY! OH! First a wedding then a baby all in one day, could it possibly be more perfect? A BABY! How wondermous! How flabgasitcal! How splendorful!

How awesomeiscious!

Weddings and babies, two of my most favoritest things ever in the history of mankind. PERFCET!

What's its name? I think...Adeleina for a girl and...Hayden for a boy...And for my personal preferance I shall refer to the child as Adeleina, just because it's such a pretty name and red-headed boys just couldn't cut it for a prince...
Elanor Joy chapter 30 . 9/12/2004
AW! HOW SWEET! *twirls and spins* That was so PERFECT! A wedding! Who woulda known? (Well, obviously everyone but me, but oh well, it made it all the more sweet.)

I love weddings! *sniffs* They're so romantic and special...But now you'll have me thinking about my crush and our wedding all throughout church today, and that won't be good at all and then if my special someone happens to be there I'll probably blurt something out about our wedding right in front of him without even knowing it and that really wouldn't be good.

That was still a VERY sweet chapter, the ceremony wasn't too long, and the sword and cape thing was a great touch and Leland, Silver, and Doppler all running up late was just great, I LOVED IT!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 29 . 9/7/2004
I know what the reward is: Bethany! ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »