Reviews for Warrior of Hope: Old
masaki yang yi1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Chapter 6 is fairly good but my question is what will you do when it come's time for the senshi to fight the negaverse and will Ranma embrace his or ruther her fate?
7 Winds chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
i have throughly enjoyed this story so far and wish that you would continue it. please i am in suspence for what will happen next please update soon.
Sdarian chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
Despite not being able to read this story here on I went to your homepage and read it there.

The story was really starting to get good. That is, until this last chapter where there was a flashback or whatever. That really just killed most of my interest in this story.

However, on the good side, it looks like you are doing a rewrite of the story. While Ranma getting turned into a Senshi is rather overdone in my opinion (He's super awesome with fighting and has knowledge of Ki and magic, he should be able to adapt and overcome by himself without needing to be needlessly powered up via Senshi magic, especially with some obscure thing that the author makes up), this still has plenty of room for him to grow with or without the transformation. Just make sure to lose all of the last chapter you did. There is no reason to make up some lame backstory that will have no real impact on the present. So in the past, half of current Ranma killed off the other half? There's no need for anything like that, just let it be that he has some vague connection to the senshi and to Moon in particular and it's all taken care of. What I was expecting (and it should have been) was for the flashback to give them some knowledge on their powers and abilities, and maybe some tech or magic know-how from the past. Something that would boost their skills and ability in the present. Having some long dead relationships, deaths, and other similar crap brought up does nothing except distract them from the here and now. What if Ranma takes exception to one of his forms killing off the other one? What if that messes with his mind, making him fear turning into a girl less 'she' kills off his male form, leaving him stuck as a girl? That could cause him to hesitate in battle, not wanting to get wet, but cost him and cause/allow bad things to happen. Better for everyone (readers included) to simply axe that and move on to bigger and better things. Good luck.
Porthos112 chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
I've just finished reading your work and have to admit that while I don't usually like Ranma crossed with Sailor Moon, mainly due to not really liking Sailor Moon, that I've enjoyed what you've written.

The first couple of chapters were a little rough grammatically but the story surpassed my need to escape from a few bits of bad grammar and a couple of poor word choices.

I hope to see the next chapter soon as I can see that this story is just starting to heat up. Kick Beryls ass for me. LOL.

Porthos 112
deitarionSSokolow chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Interesting, but the most recent chapter was a chore to read. There are well-done flashbacks, but this wasn't one of them. (It was well-written, but I spent the longest chapter yet thinking that, if it weren't the last one written, I'd just skip it and get back to the characters I actually care about)
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
This is very nice. I hope you can continue the story to completion.
CatOnFire chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
-_-

I read this some odd years ago... nice to see it posted since your site went down but I'm simply dissappointed.
NovaBladeZ chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
What no hot lesbian action between senshi? Wonder what went on between Shinu and Mokusei. Apparently Mokusei died, that's why Hikari is feeling that emptiness where their bond was. Was it some strange messy love triangle thing where Shinu loved Mokusei, but Mokusei loved Hikari, so Shinu made Hikari fall in love with him to get revenge on Mokusei for not returning his feelings, then Shinu reveals that deception to Mokusei to hurt her, she kills him, then kills herself?

You know, for some reason this chapter seems really familiar to me. Is this a repost of the story? Is that why the review count is so low? Because it's turning out to be a pretty interesting story. Not sure about some of the other reviewers theories that Ranma is Mokusei and Shinu combined, because they seem like they would have way to much bad blood between them for them to end up in one body.
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
This is really one of the better Ranma/SM crossovers. I must say that I enjoyed it a lot so far and can't wait to see what comes next. I have a question about last chapter. How come Nodoka recognized "Ranko" although she hadn't been told about the curse yet?
Tai Khan chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
Interesting so far, even if Ranma seems to be even denser than in canon. It would serve him right, after his outburst to Sailor Moon, if he attempted to take on Youma singlehanded, got his butt handed to him and several people died as a result.
Tama Saga chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
Nice to see you back. But...who the hell is Hikari? She just appears...is she Usagi's predecessor?
Anon chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
Just a minor mistake. In the long flashback you accidentally refer to Hikari as "Usagi" in the passage:

"Thank you, Luna-chan," Usagi told her, lightly rubbing behind her ear. "I'll be fine, you go on ahead and catch up with Artemis and my mom."
Vilkath chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Eh not a bad start, something orginal as well. Sadly like a ton of Ranma cross over fics, this one stopped before it truely went any where. IT also made for some seriously dark moon kingdom. Moon becomes soulmates with some girl, then goes around kissing a boy she has a passing fancy with for little reason. You could hardly call what Moon and Earth had more then batlle driven lust, since they never spent any real time together. Then even after seeing how badly the kiss effected her 'friend' and soul mate, she goes and gets engaged to him. How did she truely expect her to take it? Ancient past aside, the present seemed to shaping up to be a better place. As you seem to be leaning in the dirrection of Ranma being the reincarnation of both Earth and Jupiter, both of Moons loves. Solving the old problem of her loving Jupiter.. but not able to admit to liking a girl like that, and in the very least Lusting after the earth prince. Over all I'd have to say it's amazing the moon kingdom ever lasted long as it did really. Sure the senshi are powerful, but their numbers are so small. The 5 inners barely able to protect a small area of tokyo in the present, imagine being responsible for an entire planet by yourself.
borg rabbit chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
Very well written, I hope to see some more chapters.I wish that I had more familiarity with the Sailor Moon anime and/or manga. It's hard to judge, when all one knows are fanfics, though I do have season 1-6 of Ranma anime.
Deus-ex-Machina chapter 7 . 3/27/2004
FINALLY! A new chapter! Good chapter. Very interesting, though I do have two nitpicks. First is that the nine planets from mercury to pluto are the SOLAR SYSTEM not the galaxy. Second is that no matter what time of day it was on the moon, the earth would always be in the exact same spot of the sky. Otherwise, great story, and keep up the good work.
P.S. UPDATE SOON... please?