Reviews for From the Ashes
Mary chapter 10 . 1/11/2017
This was so good but I started crying from it
Com. Jane Kelly chapter 10 . 1/11/2017
Good work. I enjoyed reading this.
Cate chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
i can't believe it's been nearly 12 years since I read this (over and over and over) on kotorfanmedia. I still remember so many things about it and I'm glad it's still here to read! *high five*
Anessa chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
Oh my goodness this is perfection! Best thing I have ever read! Are you a pro writer or something? This should be published! You are an AMAZING writer! I loved every part of it! Keep up the good work!
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Pkliukp
oOScarletOo chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
This was such a good story I loved the love between Revan(Min) and Malak I kinda wish he lived though he showed he was good in the end.
bigtomato chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Epic story, i still feel Min / Revan could go either way here... Dark side ending or Light side... :)
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
excellent story! best kotor so far! I love carth!
mutive chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You're probably going to hate me for looking at your old work just to giggle...

But, you know, I finished KOTOR, and *curiosity*!

Do you want to know what I actually think so far?

You've MUCH better. Are you happy now? ;) Really, not that this is horrible (I mean, it's really quite a bit better than most ffic). But, really, it's pretty standard stuff. While you're more recent writing almost *glows*. I'm not even sure why it's so different...just stronger characters (who don't have a hint of Mary Sue about them), a more vivid style, less useless details. It's strange that I really couldn't say "X" is what makes it better. (And it's probably a whole lot of factors that go through my mind almost sublimnally). But it is.

Now I'm half tempted to read my old writing and gag...I should know better...
Ailyn Moreau chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Thank you for writing this. Since I finished playing KotoR last month (yes, I know, I'm a little late to the party...) I have been looking for a story like this. Your Revan was an interesting and well-rounded character and I loved watching the development of the relationship between her and Carth. You handled the storyline well, weaving your own narrative within it and having it be just different enough to be enticing while staying true to the characters and the overall plot. Excellent work.
HellGS chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
This is absolutely brilliant novelization and I cant even find proper words to describe how much exactly I like it! Wonderful, amazing work and thank you so much for share :)
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
To be posted 9 Apr 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents. Sorry it took so long; .com went away and I had to wait until the .net address came up

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

KOTOR aboard Endar Spire: The scenes in the flash-back are well laid out, both Min and Carth think the same things about the same two people in an amusing manner. The combat scenes were sheer blackness and howling terror. As good as anything I have seen from this author, and I only wish the other stuff I reviewed over at kotorfanmedia was still accessible.

Pick of the Week
Rider-of-the-Rohirrim chapter 10 . 11/21/2007
Hey! I'm so glad that I found this story! I really like how you interpreted the game into a story. It would have been way too long to write it out in long hand!

A good spin on the storyline too! Overall, I love it! Keep up the good work!

xx
Lightsider chapter 6 . 4/11/2007
I have a small problem with Carth taking Mission's side and not letting it drop. It was fine until Carth grabbed Mission. I mean Carth just got his son back after four years. No matter what Carth Relationship with Mission, I think he be more likely to drop it and take Dustil's side.

Oh and on a side note, I absolutely loved the line "You don't get points for not killing your friends; it's kind of a given."
N7SpaceHamster chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Whew! That was long, which is awesome! Sadly, I can't say that I read this in one sitting because I had school. Actually, I looked forward to reading this during school so thank you for getting me through the school day! Basically, this fanfic was awesome! I've played KOTOR 1 and 2, but for some reason the first one was messed up and have this lag effect at random rooms so I couldn't do everything I wanted. The wookie fight took literally hours because I kept on having to go to the windows menu and then back to the game to get it to move 2 seconds x.x So, this filled in some of the gaps I didn't see and it was awesome that you put your own! It was unique and yet followed the storyline very well. And your grammer and sentences, all of that stuff was perfect from what I could see. You even used some words from my etymology course! I loved the relationship between Raven and Carth! I hated how in the game itself you only got a hint of romance when you picked a male character or at least I think that is how it is... So, it was awesome to revisit the game and this fanfiction rocked!

Sarah