Reviews for Good bye, Sara
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I was just rewatching this episode and had to lookup fanfic to go with it. Glad I found this one, it was sad but great.
Branwyn chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
This was a lovely little story. Munch is my favorite character and that episode just tore me to shreds. Your story is a nice bit of breathing space after all that.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I wish they hadn't killed off Sarah cause she was really good for John. tHey could hve one something with that. THat one was sad. *sobs* Anyways, good story.
Singing Daisy chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Oh.

My.

God.

This is me completely and utterly jealous of you. I adored this episode, and I love Munch. I was literally bawling when Remorse was over, and you're fic got the tears coming all over again. You are so talented and so good at getting beneath the characters' surfaces... I am really jealous of you right now. KEEP WRITING! That's an order! Good luck to all that you persue.

Daisy (still crying)
Clover the Sea-Beast chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
...Aw... *snif* (I told myself I wasn't gonna cry...)
*blows nose* (HA! That rhymes) Anyways, great fic! Very sad. Poor Munch! That big cynical teddy bear can't get no love! :( (Except from Fangirls, and I don't know if that counts.) In any case, I wholeheartedly encourage you to continue! _
Munchkin chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Very interesting and well written. I think they would have made a cute couple. Keep writing!
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I Loved this Eppy too! Update it!