Reviews for That Which Could Never Be
AimeeGrangerMalfoyxx chapter 1 . 1/10
Amazing! Please create a sequal?
queenandprince chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
The ending was beautiful.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hmm, I thought this was quite intriguing
I couldn't stop thinking "Stockholm Syndrome!" though haha

Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It's 2013. No chance for a sequel is there? :(
Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Ahhhhh
Amazing story
I felt like it was a bit if a cliffy at the end
Feels like there needs to be another chapter
But I think it is just me wanting more of your brilliant writing !
Thanks
a chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
nice
Loveydove chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Is this done or where there be chapter so Draco and hermoine get together!
miel04 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
beautiful. :'(
ino chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
well, since you didn't mark it as complete I assume you'll continue and please do. Although, I do have a feeling this is a one-shot, I'd love it if you did more. Great job!
iamaverygoodgirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I couldn't stop reading. I absolutely loved it. I keep on thinking: Wow, so... what's going to happen next? When he goes back to school, how is he going to react to her? And her to him? Will Hermione tell them anything about what happened during her stay? OMG Now I'm obsessed. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! *goes off to fantasize for a bit*
tanadhari chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Whoa. This is too cool. "That Which Could Never Be". The perfect title for this story. Awesome. Great Job.
SaffronDaise chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Epic! Draco was so cool and very... Well, I kind of don't have words for it. Detached and fascinating and curious and smexy are all words that come to mind. I love that he left the cloak and her wand for them to find.

I don't suppose there's a sequel in the works? No? Well, I'll just have to draw my own conclusions then... XD
Jessie T chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I really enjoyed it, i'm not expert but i have lost count of the number of dramione fanfictions i have read. i love his evil masqueraded as kindness and vice versa like their opposite emotions and actions tied together like the opp Draco and Hermione.. sorry for the short review but it's payback for the short story!
yay chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I read this and my thoughts went like this:

1) oh, he won't hurt her. Right? Right?

2) I hate him

3) ...so he's nice ish?

4) Sequel?
ayeayerica chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Whoa this story is beautifully written! I really love your Draco, cruel and sadistic. Sequel, please? (;