Reviews for I Am Your's
HalfaThought chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
aww! how sweet! I just love happy endings! so touching!

I
Utana Hikaruoto chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
one word...AWSOME! Keep up the good work
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
What a story!

I was glued to the story all the time!

Your descriptions were rich in detail.

The kissing scene between Arnold and Helga was so descriptive that i felt i was actually there.

I had forgotten that you mentioned in your summary that Arnold's amnesia might not be real. But it still surprised me when Arnold told Helga that his amnesia was only temporary and he used it to get closer to Helga in order to show her true feelings for Arnold. Excellent!

Terrific story with great attention to detail!

And best of all...a short one-shot with plenty of twists without having to be longer. This is the type that will hold the reader's interest to the very end. Thanks.
SilveryMoons chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
O_O; O MI GAWD DAT STORE WAZ LYKE KOOL!

...Or.. that story was fascinating (again) and...try and get the clue here..

JUSTIN...MY LOVE! MY ONE AND ONLY!

...And stop staring at me like I'm a dimwit! Sheesh.

...Ay... good job.

Kristie
Just another anime freak chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I loved it! I'm just sad I'm not in Helga's shoes right now! I'm just so *sniff* happy! I have a question, have you ever seen Iuyasha, because I can see you righting a good Inuyasha/Kagome love story! Just think about it!
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I know I've read this before, but I had to read it again, cuz it's so awesome! And the kissing scene was one of the best I've ever read, EVER! Pleas edon't stop writing, you have such a gift!

-Pointy Objects
Eclipsed Soul chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
that story is so cute _

If I remember correctly...didn't helga fake anmeisa herself before?

Hehehe *blushes*I love happy Romance stories
XxFireStarXx chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Aw... that was too sweet! -; I love these kind of stories... I really do. _nods_ I hope to hear more from you, soon!
h.a. 6 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Oh my gosh1 that was so sweet! I just wonder where you are going to go from there. plz continue!
HopeForHyrule chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Aw...how sweet! I kinda wish there was a little more detail, but it was great. *sigh* I really wish they hadn't cancalled HA since we would've seen some Helga/Arnold stuff in the second movie, but...what can ya do? And besides, that's what fanfics are for!
Keep writing, especially A/H. I'll definitely be checking back for more.
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Greetings RedGem270!
This is a truly great amnesia fic! I love it alot! A true pleasure to read and my honor to write a review for! (stands and claps)
Be sure to check out my own fanfics and review them if you want to...thanks!
May The Force Be With You RedGen270!
-Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
iluvarnold chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
i love that, so swett, it's like at the end, i couldn't breathe, i kept thinkin *keep going, keep gping, this is getting good!* I love that, but is that the end of the fnfic? its too soon?...
CmarieL chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
That was so cute. I loved it. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Rusti chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Lovely chapter. And I just read Mary Higgins Clark's novel, "Where Are the Children" just shortly ago. It was an exciting book. Have you read it?
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »