Reviews for I Am Your's
Rusti chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Lovely chapter. And I just read Mary Higgins Clark's novel, "Where Are the Children" just shortly ago. It was an exciting book. Have you read it?
Skeye chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I loved It!
X Shin X chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Hello there. I'm call the Quiet Guy. I see that you had BratChild as your inspiration. That's very nice of you to do that sort of thing. About this chapter, this is great! I like the way you potray Helga here. It's almost exactly how Helga will feel in several years to the future. I see that you took a lot time with this chapter. Not everyone can write a chapter this long but in this case, it was worth every penny. The greatest thing about this chapter is the dying suspense and mystery you have put in here. If most people would of read this for the first time they probably get confuse but I understood eveything you had posted here. Just keep on going all right. Just take your time and this fanfic is going to turn out great. I like this chapter.
Oh before I go, I have the opportunity to invite to read this fanfic I created call "Arnold's Darkside". Come and see the surprise go there. There are several parts already posted so go ahead and read. I guarantee that I left a suspense that people are dying to read. All right then take care and peace.
RuffMaster aka Angel X.
maya jade chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
i loved the story and hope you have more stories in mind.
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3